Can we get a confirmed date of the next deck pack to be release?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Was hoping we can get a date when the next deck pack will come out hopefully sean would know and woud like to post on here instead of postinf a thread 6 days before release. Im hoping early Dec i need to play the new decks since black ops 2 sucks.
Considering the procrastination of Wizards in announcing release dates...
Don't hold your breath.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

Im hoping early Dec i need to play the new decks since black ops 2 sucks.

Lol, who would have expected that.
I wouldn't put money on them announcing anything.

Im hoping early Dec i need to play the new decks since black ops 2 sucks.

Lol, who would have expected that.

I on the other hand haven't touched anything since BO2 came out.

You're a lose cannon.

"I played 70 card decks before it was cool to play 70 card decks." -Random M:tG hipster

Hmm..lemme see...

Best guess: December 4th/5th.
Hmm..lemme see...

Is that the same approximate time that Deck Pack 2 came out for DotP2012?  I only ask because I assume you checked. 

You're a lose cannon.

"I played 70 card decks before it was cool to play 70 card decks." -Random M:tG hipster

Hmm..lemme see...

Is that the same approximate time that Deck Pack 2 came out for DotP2012?  I only ask because I assume you checked. 

The ones from last year were released in the second* week of their respective months.

2013's first pack came out on the first Tues/Wed of November, so my best guess would fall on the first week of December.

*It was actually November's third Tuesday, but November 1st was a Tuesday, so I figure that acounts for the difference.

The ones from last year were released on the 16th, 14th and 12th, the second* week of their respective months.

2013's first pack came out on the first Tues/Wed of November, so my best guess would fall on the first week of December.

*It was actually November's third Tuesday, but November 1st was a Tuesday, so I figure that acounts for the difference.

I figured there was some method to your "guess." You seem to be atleast close when it comes to stuff like this.

You're a lose cannon.

I figured there was some method to your "guess." You seem to be atleast close when it comes to stuff like this.

I have my moments yes.

Course, as always, nothing is for sure with Wizards. It's just all we have to go on at this point...