Inbox Problem

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
According to the site, I have a new message in my inbox, I have an unread message, but when I click on it, the page shows no new messages or unread messages?

This is kind of irritating. Anyone know how to fix it? 
My username should actually read: Lunar Savage (damn you WotC!) *Tips top hat, adjusts monocle, and walks away with cane* and yes, that IS Mr. Peanut laying unconscious on the curb. http://asylumjournals.tumblr.com/
I have the same issue. I messaged an ORC about it earlier today, but couldn't find anywhere approperiate to post a thread. 

I don't have a fix yet, but will let you know if/when I do.  

"In a way, you are worse than Krusk"                               " As usual, Krusk comments with assuredness, but lacks the clarity and awareness of what he's talking about"

"Can't say enough how much I agree with Krusk"        "Wow, thank you very much"

"Your advice is the worst"

Same here, it's probably noot real, forum bug.
I have the same problem.
It's a spammer attack, guys.
The message was a shotgunned "I found your [blah blah blah], contact me at [some spam farm email address]".  Someone reported it, the poster was banned, and all the spam PMs deleted.  The 'new message' flag just didn't reset.
Me too! :-)

Probably a bug.
I have it too.  Must be a bug.  I contacted Customer Service about it.
I have it too.  Must be a bug.

Let's try something.
Check your PMs.

I have it too.  Must be a bug.  I contacted Customer Service about it.

Haven't got in touch with CS yet, but I've got it as well...it tends to happen every couple months from what I've seen. Should be rectified soon enough.
RIP George! 4-21-11 RIP Abie! 1-2-13
Funny Forum Quotes
[quote author=82733368 post=532127449]
58115148 wrote:
"You notice a large piece of mold clinging to your toothbrush. What do you do?" "I cast Fireball." "I run like hell!
63797881 wrote:
The standard d4 is somewhat (SOMEWHAT) rounded on the top, the older models are even flat. The Lego is shaped in such a way that in an emergency, you can use one as a makeshift surgical knife.
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
My wife asked me if her pants made her look fat. What do you think I said?
Wife: Do these pants make me look fat? RedSiegfried: I just killed a bunch of orc women and children.
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote:
28.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character (Monk or otherwise) does not require my character to be completely shitfaced, no matter what the name (and fun interpretation) implies.
29.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character does not require ME to be completely tanked, no matter how "in-character" I want to be..

The ORC messaged back saying to use the email us tab on this. http://wizards.custhelp.com/app/ask I did but I don't know that its actually the right place.

"In a way, you are worse than Krusk"                               " As usual, Krusk comments with assuredness, but lacks the clarity and awareness of what he's talking about"

"Can't say enough how much I agree with Krusk"        "Wow, thank you very much"

"Your advice is the worst"

I have a similar issue.  CS told me to clear my cache.  I told them the problem persists through cache clearing, using a different browser, using a different computer and logging onto a different account.  They changed my ticket status to solved and said they would work on it.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
Known issue, registered as a problem that requires work and closed the individual tickets (especially since it does not blocks any functionality of the system). Pretty standard in ICT to do so. It certainly is not a big thing since it is mostly cosmetic.
It was spam, and not even interesting spam.
Back to Basics - A Guide to Basic Attacks You might be playing DnD wrong if... "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein