[GTC-ICD] Enter the Infinite

107 posts / 0 new
Last post
I dunno, I'm sure OMNIDOOR THRAGFIRE will find a use for it.

Where? It has Increasing Ambition and Temporal Mastery. Once it has Omniscience down it has no use for this. Before it has Omniscience down it's just another dead draw, and the deck can't really afford dead draws.
57170298 wrote:
Borrowing the East Wind (P3) - Haha, it's like Hurricane but for horsemanship? That makes hilariously little sense. "Oh man, the wind is so much worse up on this horse."
57044478 wrote:
Jon Finkel can win a Magic tournament with a ham sandwich. That doesn't mean ham sandwiches are now the metagame breaker.
97820278 wrote:
Koth: I'm the first viable red planeswalker. Who are you? Tibalt: I'm a two-mana red planeswalker. Koth: I'm the last viable red planeswalker.
You're all thinking too small. This card isn't for Johnny to play with Laboratory Maniac and Gitaxian Probes as an exotic form of self-mill. This card is for Über-Johnny.

You know. That guy who runs a 20-card infinite combo that he'll never draw all the pieces for in a game even if he plays for a million years?

This card is for him.

Keep on rocking, Über-Johnny.
Rules Nut Advisor
I dunno, I'm sure OMNIDOOR THRAGFIRE will find a use for it.

Where? It has Increasing Ambition and Temporal Mastery. Once it has Omniscience down it has no use for this. Before it has Omniscience down it's just another dead draw, and the deck can't really afford dead draws.

I don't know enough about the deck for my post to be entirely serious. I just like how there's this deck out there that includes about every wacky card in standard and calls itself good.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

You're all thinking too small. This card isn't for Johnny to play with Laboratory Maniac and Gitaxian Probes as an exotic form of self-mill. This card is for Über-Johnny.

You know. That guy who runs a 20-card infinite combo that he'll never draw all the pieces for in a game even if he plays for a million years?

This card is for him.

Keep on rocking, Über-Johnny.

i like micro-johnny...niv-mizzet + curiosity does the trick...even though that brings a lot of hate :P

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
I was just thinking,

Enter the Infinite + Masumaro, First to Live + Fling

=

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

thats a terrible combo.

when casting a twelve mana spell with four blue in it, it can be assumed that mana is not a huge problem , but if you want to play an uninteresting combo that is pretty useless without ETI, surely soramaro, first to dream is better, since its on color.

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

A creative hub for art and all things Magical, Dungeony, and Dragony!

Feel free to copy this into your sig, adding one to the generation number.

Generation=0

There are so many ways to win the turn you cast this or the turn after, so the real uber-Johnny thing to do with this card would be to just drop a Reliquary Tower and an Obstinate Familiar or similar, and then just keep playing the game normally as if nothing ever happened.

If you do want to play this card in a self-expressive or a competitive way it's more about figuring how how to cast it than what you're going to do after you cast it. No one's gonna tell stories about the cool thing you did once you had your entire library in your hand unless it's something really weird like a Diviner's Wand that was equipped before you cast Enter.
By the way guis, Long-Term Plans // Shelldock Isle (Hideaway lands) is the strongest combo for this.

That would work! :D

Also, this might be the best target for Sins of the Past.
I want to use it with Beacon of Tomorrows.

"This list much made Niche barf a lil' in his mouth, so I can be proud of that." -rstnme

I definately want to roll to a FNM with a UG mana ramp Boundless Realms into Omniscience into Enter The Infinite into Griselbrand, Nicol Bolas, and I suppose Laboratory Maniac. Im not sure if there is a better win then this. Griselbrand to draw out the last card, Nicol Bolas to deal with any permanent blocking victory if such will exist, and Maniac to win. This could all be in a Bant Control Shell. lol
If they ever make a promo version of this card (or a reprint), I hope they base it on the design notes and highlights for Dreamweaver Sol (see here).

The flavor-text will read,

"Don't just have an idea. Have the most climatic extraterrestrial metaphysical psychedelic Hippie one."

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

I just found another card that would be interesting with this: Shared Fate.

Grab a big handful of the opponent's library to play with. They're not in your hand, so you don't lose them at the end of your next turn. And if your opponent removes Shared Fate, they've just been milled for a ton.

Make the rest of your deck utility spells designed to keep you alive long enough to use Shared Fate and Enter the Infinite, leaving your opponent with a deck with no win condition.

Oh, and Archmage Ascension so you can draw from your library too.
I prefer shared fate + leveler and a deck with nothing but some tutors and ramp.
If we're talking dumb combo uses for Enter The Infinite, here goes nothing.

Ramp to Omniscience
Cast Enter the Infinite, put back any card you wish
Cast 4 Worldspine Wurm
Cast Fervor
If we're talking dumb combo uses for Enter The Infinite, here goes nothing.

Ramp to Omniscience
Cast Enter the Infinite, put back any card you wish
Cast 4 Worldspine Wurm
Cast Fervor

Essence backlash a wurm or 2, in most cases thats GG!!! trollolol

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
If you just fired this off, I think there's something better you can do than Hypergenisis.  Odds are you have Omniscience on the field so you're already have a 1-sided Hypergenisis set up.  If you can't find a powerful win-condition for your deck at that point....well, something is wrong.
My Decks
Standard: BR Aggro Burn RDW Modern: Dragon Stompy Burn Fae Tempo Zoo Cherrios Legacy: Zoo Dragon Stompy Pauper: Slivers Landfall EDH: Sliver Overlord
1000th post on 2-1-10. 5000th post on 1-21-13.
Spoilt officially today by WotC:

This means the four other mythics we saw (Aurelia, Borbor 2.0, Domri Rade and Hellkite Tyrant) are also now official.
~ Guides I Have Been Silly Enough To Write ~
Budget Duals and Fetches in Multiplayer
CadaverousBl00m's Guide To Multiplayer Artifice
Multiplayer Tribal Format

~ Latest Multiplayer Ramblings: Appearing on my blog when I feel like it ~
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Rise of the Eldrazi Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Worldwake Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Zendikar Post-Rotation
Previous Multiplayer Concoctions
Elemental, My Dear Watson (Rainbow Elementals)
Watch The Little Birdies! (Bird Tribal with Proliferate)
Kavu Kavu Kavu Banana (Kavu Predator aggro)
Faerie Bleeder (The "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Faerie deck)
Braaiiins! (Mono-black Zombie control)
Verhexterring (Jinxed Ring / Grave Pact)
Flourishing Blowflies ( -1/-1 Counters)

This means the four other mythics we saw (Aurelia, Borbor 2.0, Domri Rade and Hellkite Tyrant) are also now official.

I find of figured that was the case when Wizards officially spoiled Domri Rade on Thursday...
Meh, another insta-win card for Dream Halls deck.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Please don't let me open this magic gods.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

Please don't let me open this magic gods.

The Father of Machines; The Goddess Karona; the trinity of Emeria, Ula, and Cosi; the other Father of Machines; and an angel who was totally not created by a vampire, honest hear your prayers.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Am I the only one who finds the wood louse in the art hilarious?
Anyone here know what the prismatic Format is?

Yeah.....That combo with omniscience is GOD LIKE lol!

Play everything ever = win lol.
Usin' it in my Laboratory Maniac deck.