2-Headed Giant Question

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was playing a 2-headed giant game with my friends, when my teammate and I decided to play slivers for the synergy. We play casual format. There was only one problem. He stated that between the two of us, we could not have more than 4 of any one card in 2-headed giant. Is this true? I have never heard of this rule before, so I did not know if he was correct or not.
That's correct, the 4-of limit aplies to the team in THG tournaments. In Casual, you're free to ignore this, though.

From the tournament rules:

8.4 Unified Deck Construction Rules
Team Constructed tournaments use Unified Deck Construction rules: With the exception of cards with the basic supertype or cards with text that specifies otherwise, a team’s combined decks may not contain more than four of any individual card, based on its English card title. (For example, if one player is using four copies of Naturalize in a Team Constructed tournament, no other player on that team may have a Naturalize in his or her deck.) If a card is restricted in a particular format, no more than one of that card may be used by the team. No players may use cards that are banned in a particular format.

I started up my next community draft in the limited forums. This time around the format is Zendikar/Worldwake/Rise of the Eldrazi. So if you like to draft, come by and share your thoughts.

CD2: General

My community draft experiment with DTK/DTK/FRF is concluded now. If you want to, you can check it out and maybe build some decks from the pools. I've already build my own take on that.

http://community.wizards.com/forum/limited-sealed-and-draft/threads/4206961

Once again aced the Rules Advisor test (Feb 2015). (I still make mistakes now and then, but who doesn't.)

"Simple questions" usually need rather complex answers, while complex questions often come down to no more than a simple "yes" or "no".

I've removed content from this thread. Off topic posts are in violation of the Code of Conduct

You can review the Code of Conduct here: company.wizards.com/conduct

Please remember to keep your posts polite and on topic.
How was my question off-topic?
Your question wasn't. However, there was an off-topic comment that has since been deleted.
Sign In to post comments