AD&D Modules Dungeons of Dread and Against The Slave Lords Reprinted

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
WoTC will reprint 2 AD&D modules; Dungeons of Dread and Against The Slave Lords, which will include an all new fifth adventure called A0: Danger at Darkshelf Quarry.

Dungeons of Dread S1-4

Dungeons of Dread
 is a hardcover collection of four classic, stand-alone Advanced Dungeons & Dragons adventure modules -- S1: Tomb of HorrorsS2: White Plume MountainS3: Expedition to the Barrier Peaks, and S4: The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth -- complete with original black-and-white interior art.

Against The Slave Lords A0-4

Against the Slave Lords
 is a hardcover collection of four classic Advanced Dungeons & Dragons adventure modules that form a series -- A1: Slave Pits of the UndercityA2: Secret of the Slavers StockadeA3: Assault on the Aerie of the Slave Lords, and A4: In the Dungeons of the Slave Lords -- complete with original black-and-white interior art. Added to the collection is an all-new fifth adventure -- A0: Danger at Darkshelf Quarry -- that you can use to kick off an AD&D campaign that pits a group of adventurers against the evil Slave Lords! Module A0, designed for levels 1-3, sets the stage for events that unfold throughout the remainder of the "A" series.
How easy will it be to convert these adventures for use in later editions, such as 3.5 or D&D Next? I'm very excited by this. Although I like "old school" style of play, I find the combat system of AD&D needlessly complex and confusing. 
Sign In to post comments