AD&D Modules Dungeons of Dread and Against The Slave Lords Reprinted

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
WoTC will reprint 2 AD&D modules; Dungeons of Dread and Against The Slave Lords, which will include an all new fifth adventure called A0: Danger at Darkshelf Quarry.

Dungeons of Dread S1-4

Dungeons of Dread
 is a hardcover collection of four classic, stand-alone Advanced Dungeons & Dragons adventure modules -- S1: Tomb of HorrorsS2: White Plume MountainS3: Expedition to the Barrier Peaks, and S4: The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth -- complete with original black-and-white interior art.

Against The Slave Lords A0-4

Against the Slave Lords
 is a hardcover collection of four classic Advanced Dungeons & Dragons adventure modules that form a series -- A1: Slave Pits of the UndercityA2: Secret of the Slavers StockadeA3: Assault on the Aerie of the Slave Lords, and A4: In the Dungeons of the Slave Lords -- complete with original black-and-white interior art. Added to the collection is an all-new fifth adventure -- A0: Danger at Darkshelf Quarry -- that you can use to kick off an AD&D campaign that pits a group of adventurers against the evil Slave Lords! Module A0, designed for levels 1-3, sets the stage for events that unfold throughout the remainder of the "A" series.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

How easy will it be to convert these adventures for use in later editions, such as 3.5 or D&D Next? I'm very excited by this. Although I like "old school" style of play, I find the combat system of AD&D needlessly complex and confusing.