Help on deck tweaks.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rakdos deck needs more GY hate, targeted non basic LD, and ways to exile artifacts. What can I use?

I know about into the core and Rakdos Charm. I don't see any other way in R/B to exile artifacts though. 
RPGtable username : RTiger
Red is loaded with targeted land destruction, and artifact destruction.  Exiling is a little thinner though.  Bojuka Bog, Tormod's Crypt, and Leyline of the Void should take care of your graveyard hate needs. 
The main trouble here often deals with either Academy Ruins, or Darksteel forge, in both cases, simply destroying isn't enough. 
RPGtable username : RTiger
Furnace Dragon
Goblin Welder
Caustic Rain
Grave Robbers

Or get it from their library.. get rid of one of those combo pieces ahead of time... booo yaaa

Bitter Ordeal
Cranial Extraction There are cheaper versions of this card, but you get the idea
Sadistic Sacrament
Slaughter Games (only recommend this because of can't be countered clause)
Nightmare Incursion

You can play Karn liberated.

3DH4LIF3

Suffer the Past is a nice one for GY hate.

Current EDH Decks: Radha Timmy, Oona exile/mill, Edric aggro, Marath tokens, Uril Voltron, Ertai counters, Sek'Kuar sac engines, Ezuri elf tribal, Oloro life gain, Zedruu tokens, White Mikaeus indestructible, Riku allies, Ghave synergy, Momir Vig Simic to a fault, Zur pillow fort/extort, Cromat artifacts, Rafiq aggro, Nekuzar zombies, Prossh creature beats, Roon ETB/bounce, Garza Zol vampires.

Why exile artifacts when you can just steal all of them.........? Hellkite Tyrant