Polymorph green or white

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am going with a polymorph deck using [C]Polymorph[/C], [C]Mass Polymorph[/C], and [C]Proteus Staff[/C] to bring out the big guns by using them on tokens from [C]Raise the Alarm[/C] and [C]Timely Reinforcements[/C] along with [C=Blinkmoth Nexus]Blinkmoth[/C]/[C]Inkmoth Nexus[/C].  An example of the big guns is [C]Blightsteel Colossus[/C] and the Eldrazi. 

The problem comes that the earliest I get a threat on the field is turn 4 if nothing gets interrupted, that usualy wins the game but the average is turn 6, which means they probably have almost won if they were an agressive deck or they have tons of control if they are a control deck and can probably deal with my large creatures.  I was wondering if I should stick with white for easy tokens or if I should go with green to ramp and try to make the combo go off sooner.  If you have any suggestions that would be great, in my play group the two major threats are a fast wherewolf deck and a very slow grixis control deck.
Mass polymorph:  because you can TOTALLY reliably get 6 mana.
I hate dogs.
Mass polymorph:  because you can TOTALLY reliably get 6 mana.

With 24 lands, it is pretty reliable.   4 Nexus are used with the 20 other lands to make sure board wipes don't completely stop the strategy.
24 lands is not a reliable 6 cmc card without heavy filter and draw backed by control.
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

Moving to Modern Deck Help.

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead. On Strike

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert
Sign In to post comments