Obscure Stack help..

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Grip of Chaos on the field, as well as a precursor golem with 6 other golems. and one Radiate'd Lightning Bolt.... 
Assuming there is 2 players, and the only creatures are the golems would this math be correct
It starts out with Nine Lightning Bolt(s), all the possible targets are numbered 1-9 and a random number generator generates 9 times. Each time a bolt hits a golems, we would generate 9 more times...

Assuming both players have 20 life, and do not have any card that will pervent them from lossing the game.
If this was a result (Order of lightning bolt(s)) 

*Player 1 
*Player 1 
*Player 1 
*Player 1 
*Player 1 
*Player 1 
*Player 1 
*Player 2 
*Player 2 
*Player 2 
*Player 2 
*Player 2 
*Player 2 
*Player 2 
*Player 2  
Play one should win, seeing as lightning bolt are instants, and according to the stack player two would recieve lethal before player 1.

If the results being
*Player 1 
*Player 1 
*Player 1 
*Player 1 
*Player 1 
*Player 1 
*Player 1
*Player 2
*Player 2
*Player 2
*Player 2
*Player 2
*Player 2
 Player two would win, correct?
Precursor Golem only triggers on the initial cast
reselecting the target does nothing, neither will copies of spells

there will be 13 Lightning Bolts (1 original, 5 golem copies, 7 radiated copies)
depending on the RNG of Grip of Chaos maybe one player loses
proud member of the 2011 community team
Precursor Golem only triggers on the initial cast
reselecting the target does nothing, neither will copies of spells

there will be 13 Lightning Bolts (1 original, 5 golem copies, 7 radiated copies)
depending on the RNG of Grip of Chaos maybe one player loses

I got 15 total.  1 original, 6 golem copies, and 8 radiate copies.  I agree the end result will depend on the Grip of Chaos.
Thanks I know what I must do now...which is have atleast 4 Precursor Golem(s) on the field at once
right, I thought 6 golems total

15 is correct
proud member of the 2011 community team