Expertise Free Maneuvers

I like expertise dice forFighters. I really do. Deadly Strike, Parry, and Glancing Blow are great. Everything else is bad. What do you think about having expertise free maneuvers?

EDIT: Changed Dodge, Point Blank Shot, and Manyshot.

Power Attack
Prerequisite: Strength 11 or higher
Effect: Once per encounter, when you make an attack with a melee weapon,  you may spend this maneuver to increase the attack’s damage. If the attack hits, roll the weapon’s damage die. The damage gains a bonus equal to the result.
Special: Whenever you use Cleave, you regain the use of this maneuver.

Cleave
Prerequisite: Strength 11 or higher
Effect: Once per encounter, when you reduce a creature to 0 hit points or fewer with a melee weapon attack you may spend this maneuver to make an extra attack. Using the same weapon, make an attack against a creature of your choice within your reach.

Great Cleave
Prerequisite: 6th Level, Strength 11 or higher ,Cleave
Effect: Whenever you use Cleave, there is no longer a limit to how many times you can use it per encounter.

Dodge
Prerequisite: Dexterity 11 or higher
Effect: Once per round, on your turn you may use this maneuver to improve your defense.  Choose a creature you can see. Until the start of your next turn, your AC gains a +1 bonus against attacks from that creature. You lose this bonus if the creature has advantage on on attacks against you.

Special: When you use Spring Attack against the chosen creature to either move or attack, your AC gains a +2 bonus against attacks from that creature instead of +1.

Spring Attack
Effect; Whenever you make a melee weapon attack against a creature, moving after the attack does not provoke an attack of opportunity from that creature. Once per encounter, when you take the disengage of hustle action, you may spend this maneuver to make a melee or ranged weapon attack as part of the action.

Whirlwind Attack
Prerequisite: 6th Level, Dexterity 11 or higher , Spring Attack
Effect: Once per encounter, when you use your action to make a melee weapon attack, you may spend this maneuver to attack  additional creatures.  You cannot use this maneuver if you have already moved during your turn. You cannot move until the end of your turn.
Choose any creatures within your reach. Make your attack against the original target as normal, then compare the same attack result to the AC of every additional creature you chose. If you hit any of the additional creatures, roll the damage dice separately for each creature.

Point Blank Shot
Effect: Once per round, when you make an attack with a ranged weapon against a creature within 30 feet of you,  you may use this maneuver to increase the attack’s damage. If the attack hits, roll damage twice and use the highest result.
Special: When you use this maneuver with Manyshot, you instead roll damage three times and use the two highest results

Rapid Shot
Effect: Once per encounter, when you use your action to  attack with a ranged weapon, you may spend this maneuver to make an additional ranged attack. You cannot use this maneuver if you have already moved during your turn. You cannot move until the end of your turn.

Manyshot
Prerequisite: 6th Level, Dexterity 11 or higher , Rapid Shot
Effect: Once per round, you may use your action to make two ranged weapon attacks against a single creature. Both attacks use the same attack roll with disadvantage to determine success and deal damage normally.

I think we are going to see some non-expertise die maneuvers for non-martial classes or even martial classes (you can't have every maneuver after all).  I do think there will be some penalty associated with it though.  If there is no penalty, it really makes the "experts" less special.
Why is everything else bad? Just because it doesn't do damage? Pretty narrow mindset there.
My two copper.
Why is everything else bad? Just because it doesn't do damage? Pretty narrow mindset there.

I don't understand what you are driving at.  Clarify?

I just don't like them. I'm sure you can make Sneak Attack and Flurry of blows into balanced expertise maneuvers, but I still won't like them because they just don't feel right. If the final product uses expertise dice as the martial class mechanic, I'm not gong to play. That is all.

meh. These are boring.

Why can a fighter only dodge once per encounter? Is it a 'Dodge' spell? 

My mind is a deal-breaker.

meh. These are boring.

Why can a fighter only dodge once per encounter? Is it a 'Dodge' spell? 

Agree.  Or do a Point Blank Shot spell.  I prefer maneuvers as they stand.  Sure a wider variety would be nice but I can wait.  
I don't mind encounter powers per se, but I can't get over encounter power that feel like something any fighter could just do anytime he wants...

This style sucks the tactical feel of XD off the table. No more martial combat evolving and being crafted over a whole turn. Back to it's your turn "Which lever are you going to pull this time."

My mind is a deal-breaker.

I very much like encounter based design.. but not much intrigued by this specifically.

The value of Expertise Dice is the dynamic choices they provide they are the at-will grade activity and encounter ability needs to be a big bump.
  Creative Character Build Collection and The Magic of King's and Heros  also Can Martial Characters Fly? 

Improvisation in 4e: Fave 4E Improvisations - also Wrecans Guides to improvisation beyond page 42
The Non-combatant Adventurer (aka Princess build Warlord or LazyLord)
Reality is unrealistic - and even monkeys protest unfairness
Reflavoring the Fighter : The Wizard : The Swordmage - Creative Character Collection: Bloodwright (Darksun Character) 

At full hit points and still wounded to incapacitation? you are playing 1e.
By virtue of being a player your characters are the protagonists in a heroic fantasy game even at level one
"Wizards and Warriors need abilities with explicit effects for opposite reasons. With the wizard its because you need to create artificial limits on them, they have no natural ones and for the Warrior you need to grant permission to do awesome."

I know that Dodge and PBS don't make sense, but I ws trying out maneuver synergy. Does anyone think the Power Attack + Cleave combo is interesting?

Thanks for your opinions, I already have some different ideas for dodge.