I need maps on PDF

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
So i am looking for maps for a certain campaign. H1-H3. Anyone know where I can find the maps on PDF and without the idicators where creatures start or traps are. I am going to start using a projector for my boards now. Any responses would help out. Thanks.
So i am looking for maps for a certain campaign. H1-H3. Anyone know where I can find the maps on PDF and without the idicators where creatures start or traps are. I am going to start using a projector for my boards now. Any responses would help out. Thanks.

Try www.cartographersguild.com/content/ They had fan-made maps for P1, so I bet H1-H3 are covered.

If I have to ask the GM for it, then I don't want it.

H-series... was that the hill giant adventures or...?
A rogue with a bowl of slop can be a controller. WIZARD PC: Can I substitute Celestial Roc Guano for my fireball spells? DM: Awesome. Yes. When in doubt, take action.... that's generally the best course. Even Sun Tsu knew that, and he didn't have internets.
Cartographer's Guild has a lot of these maps (you need to sign up (free) to see the maps.

H1- forum.cartographersguild.com/finished-ma...
       forum.cartographersguild.com/finished-ma...
       forum.cartographersguild.com/dungeon-sub...

H2 - www.cartographersguild.com/finished-maps...

H3 - www.cartographersguild.com/finished-maps...

See also this thread for great resources for all three: www.enworld.org/forum/d-d-pathfinder/314...

This is probably the best resource of all for running H1-H3: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Finally, don't forget to update all the monster damage to the latest numbers (this is already done for you by the author in the last link above). 

H-series... was that the hill giant adventures or...?

Keep of the shadowfell