Instant win

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Post your best combos. I start with very popular one Grindstone + Painter's Servant
I'll stick with Izzet Guildmage + Lava Spike w/ spliced Desperate Ritual.

Requires 1 more card to dig for, but who doesn't want a self fueling cycle of damage?  Only 1 card is ever revealed to the world before you go off so they don't even know what's coming the first time they see it.
My Decks
Standard: BR Aggro Burn RDW Modern: Dragon Stompy Burn Fae Tempo Zoo Cherrios Legacy: Zoo Dragon Stompy Pauper: Slivers Landfall EDH: Sliver Overlord
1000th post on 2-1-10. 5000th post on 1-21-13.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
I some how managed to pull this one off 3-4 times Mortal Combat +Morality Shift... I can't seem to win with Epic Struggle or Helix Pinnacle
Knowledge Pool + big group games
Demonic Consultation + Laboratory Maniac

You stole one of my combos...Yell I hate you now lol
Blighted Agent, Assault Strobe, Titanic Growth is the consummate budget combo deck.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.

You stole one of my combos... I hate you now lol

that's a sticky subject

any 2 card combo requires at least 6 of each card in a 60 card deck to have a reasonable chance of showing in tournament play

You're in the best cards for tutoring.
139359831 wrote:

that's a sticky subject

any 2 card combo requires at least 6 of each card in a 60 card deck to have a reasonable chance of showing in tournament play

I still have this deck, Its one of my favrits, But you need tutors in it. In mine I have a combo of some of thes:

Demonic Tutor
Mystical Tutor
Rhystic Tutor
Vampiric Tutor
Worldly Tutor
Grim Tutor

Also a combo of:

Diabolic Vision
Brainstorm
Ponder

Helps alot. 
Ghave, Guru of Spores, Earthcraft, Mana Reflection, Blood Artist if you like wacky four-card EDH combos. (tap forest, remove +1/+1 counter to make saproling, make saproling, tap saproling to untap forest, pop saproling to make +1/+1 counter and trigger Blood Artist, ||: remove +1/+1 counter to make saproling, tap forest, tap saproling to untap forest, pop saproling to make +1/+1 counter and trigger Blood Artist :||)
139359831 wrote:
Another one from my [C=Ghave, Guru of Spores]Ghave[/C] EDH deck: [C=Phyrexian Altar]Phyrexian[/C] or [C]Ashnod's Altar[/C] + [C]Nim Deathmantle[/C] + [C]Cathodion[/C] + [C]Blood Artist[/C] or [C]Falkenrath Noble[/C]. With Ashnod's you even end up with surplus colorless mana (not that you need it after draining away everyone's life with the Machine).
These are best used when "We've been playing for 2 hours already.", for reference.
139359831 wrote:

that's a sticky subject

Not necessarily, having 12-blue filter goes a long way.
Another way is Paradigm Shift together with cycling cards and Tormod's Crypt to nuke your graveyard.
Or you could go the Basalt Monolith & Mesmeric Orb combo with a Dread Return & Narcomoeba's.
Or you could play Doomsday.
I like making Lab-maniac decks.......Wink    

that's a sticky subject

Not necessarily, having 12-blue filter goes a long way.
Another way is Paradigm Shift together with cycling cards and Tormod's Crypt to nuke your graveyard.
Or you could go the Basalt Monolith & Mesmeric Orb combo with a Dread Return & Narcomoeba's.
Or you could play Doomsday.
I like making Lab-maniac decks.......Wink    

I have Paradigm Shift in the deck 4x, and it works beautifly in the ferst 2 to 3 turns. Iv also plade Doomsday and its not bad, but the casting cost of three black will slows it down some, just like Leveler and Mirror of Fate

One of the best combination of cards iv tride is  Grim Monolith, Power Artifact and Staff of Domination.
4 Islands and Jace, the Mind Sculptor Tongue Out

Seriously though, I really like the Izzet Guildmage, Training Grounds, Manamorphose combo. I discovered that one on my own since I loved to play all three cards and was surprised to see that it was actually played at some point.
Ghave + Phyrexian Altar or Ashnod's Altar + Anything with Undying + either Blood Artist or Fireball (Fireball only works with Ashnods)

Sanguine Bond + Exquite BLood + Any BUrn Spell.

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open