New!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hola huns!  I'm Lolita, and I'm new here.  I haven't played D&D since like middles school (a long time ago!), but I'm looking to get back started at it!  So, message me, post here, introduce yourself and I'll introduce back!  (I hope this is the right section of the forums for this...)
Thanks y'all! 
Welcoem to the D&D side of the Boards. Have fun, play nice, and ignore those who don't.
Here are the PHB essentia, in my opinion:
  • Three Basic Rules (p 11)
  • Power Types and Usage (p 54)
  • Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
  • Rest and Recovery (p 263)
  • All of Chapter 9 [Combat] (p 264-295)
A player needs to read the sections for building his or her character -- race, class, powers, feats, equipment, etc. But those are PC-specific. The above list is for everyone, regardless of the race or class or build or concept they are playing.
Welcoem to the D&D side of the Boards. Have fun, play nice, and ignore those who don't.

Well she's not going to have much fun if she can't talk to anyone here...
Owner and Proprietor of the House of Trolls. God of ownership and possession.
Welcome aboard!  Have you signed up for the new playtest?  That seems like a great way to get back into the game on the ground level. Also, you may want to see if there's an Encounters game near you!

Well she's not going to have much fun if she can't talk to anyone here...

QFT

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine