|Level||Weapon Attack||Expertise Dice||Save Bonus DC||Class Features|
|1||+2||1d4||+1||Expertise, Knack for Leadership|
|4||+3||2d6||+2||Knack for Leadership Benefit|
Level 1: Expertise
Benefit: You gain a single expertise die, a d4. You can spend an expertise die to use a maneuver that you know. You must be able to take actions to spend an expertise die. How you regain expertise dice is determined by your knack for leadership. As you gain levels, the size of the die increases (from a d4 to a d6, for instance), and you gain additional dice, as noted on the Warlord table.
At 1st level, you know the maneuver Directed Action.
Level 1: Knack for Leadership
When you start combat you start with all your expertise dice spent. At the end of each of your turns, you gain an additional expertise dice equal to the round of combat or 3 (whichever is lower). In addition, you gain training in knowledge warfare, sense motive and two additional (skills of your choice: intimidate, persuade).
Level 2: Tactical Expertise
When you use an action to use directed action maneuver, you can use the same action to spend unused warlord’s expertise dice to perform maneuver using an ally or allies in place of yourself.
Level 6: Tactical Master
When you use the directed action, you can use directed action a second time as your reaction.
When you use an action to make an attack without using a maneuver, you regain all of your spent expertise dice. In addition, you gain training in knowledge warfare, perform and two additional (skills of your choice: intimidate, persuade).
Level 2: Inspired Expertise
Choose one of the following options:
- Inspiring Word (Option 1) - Choose a living creature within 30' feet of you. Roll all the expertise dice and add their results. It regains hit points equal to the result.
- Inspiring Word (Option 2) Choose a living creature within 30' feet of you. Roll all the expertise dice and add their results. It's maximum and current hit points both increase by the result for 1 minute.
- Alternative (Option 3) Add parry to your warlords maneuver list. Any ally that can understand you can spend any of your warlord’s unspent expertise dice to use the parry maneuver.
Level 2: Inspired Speech
You warlord can spend 5 minutes giving a speech, performing a sing, or using other method to bolster your allies moral. When you finish your allies are immune to fear and cannot fall unconscious for 1 hour. This affect ends if you fall unconscious.
Level 6: Rally Allies
Allies that can understand you can spend a 1 HD as a reaction. If an ally has no remanding hit dice they gain hit points equal to their constitution modifier or 1, whichever is lower.
At the end of each of your turns, you regain all of your spent expertise dice. In addition, you gain training in knowledge warfare, knowledge history and two additional (skills of your choice: intimidate, persuade).
Level 2: Strategic Planning
If you have a knowledge skill appropriate for a situation and at least 10 minutes to plan you can gain the benefit of one of the following options:
- Anyone that can understand you can use the help action once on any ability checks related to the plan.
- You double your number of expertise dice, but the additional dice can only be spent on actions related to the plan. The bonus dice do not refresh and you must spend these dice before you can benefit from this ability again.
Level 6: Contingency Plan
You can use your Strategic Planning feature ignoring the 10 minute requirement. You can only use this ability once an encounter.