When are Gatecrash spoilers starting?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm getting seriously curious. I know it's coming out in February IIRC, but come on, I desperately want just a few ideas of what's coming up in the next block.
About a month before prerelease? Somewhere around there.
It's generally 3 weeks before prerelease so I believe they're starting on Jan 7th, the first Monday of the new year.
WotC usually spoils some stuff around Christmas time as well but with the 5 mythics already leaked they might just promote them instead. I am sure heads are going to roll for that one!
www.roguedeckbuilder.com (coming soon) Facebook www.youtube.com/roguedeckbuilder
WotC usually spoils some stuff around Christmas time as well but with the 5 mythics already leaked they might just promote them instead. I am sure heads are going to roll for that one!

Ahh... Irony.
Now we have an answer in Ask Wizards:

Q: When will we see new Gatecrash cards? —Isto H.
A: Trick Jarrett, Editor-in-Chief of DailyMTG.com

Ah yes, I know it's nearing preview season as I get this question more and more frequently. Gatecrash preview week kicks off on New Year's Eve; be sure to come see the new articles and cards about the upcoming set!

But, just between you and me, you might want to keep an eye on DailyMTG.com the week before, too. We might have some winter gifts in store for you all.

That's 4 weeks before the prerelease, so they're probably doing 3 weeks of previews and then reveal the full spoiler the Monday before the prerelease. They did that for Innistrad and Return to Ravnica, Dark Ascension and Avacyn Restored only got 2 weeks of previews with the full spoiler also revealed the Monday before the prerelease.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, those who don't and those that didn't expect this joke to be in base 3.