Give me the max

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
There is no way I would do this for a lighter sentence. 

CLEVELAND –  A woman caught on camera driving on a sidewalk to pass a Cleveland school bus that was unloading children stood in the cold Tuesday at an intersection holding a sign warning people about idiots.

Read more: www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/13/ohio-woman...

I dream of Beer Head Armies.

Autocard is our friend. [c‍]Urborg Mindsucker[/‍c] → Urborg Mindsucker

There's no way I would do the crime in the first place.
Resident Over-Educated Ivory-Tower Elitist [You don't have the Need-to-Know for that, citizen]
There's no way I would do the crime in the first place.

Most people wouldnt. Thats not the point.

I dream of Beer Head Armies.

Autocard is our friend. [c‍]Urborg Mindsucker[/‍c] → Urborg Mindsucker

I'm sooooo glad I don't live in Quebecistan. You obviously have more than your share of idiots if most people pass school busses on the sidewalk there.

edit: Didn't we already do this thread, or was that in the OTTercave? 
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
Think you can survive a zombie attack? Click here to find out.

It Came From Section Four!
Warning: Posts my contain evil.

Orc in the House of Trolls
... I think it was done in OTT.

I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't post a thread about such a moronic Clevelander. The thread you are thinking about is just your imagination. Of course it could have been deleted...