[ICD] Angel Dragon

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
We have Malfegor as a lone Dragon Demon. I hope you get to make some more demon dragons and angel dragons, probably even shamans like Legendaries. To have them as a necklace in the deck.
Here is one suggestion for a Angel Dragon.

Crystalmo

Legendary Creature - Angel Dragon

Flying, vigillance.

Whenever Crystalmo enters the battlefield it gives vigilance to all the creatures you control on the battlefield. For each creature having vigilance it makes one point damage to target creature or player. As long as Crystalmo remains in the battlefield creatures you control have vigilance. This rule doesn't apply for creatures entering subsequently.
Angel (by my information) is a specific breed of human. It's got wings. It would be to a human as a pegasus is to a horse.

Even the "Dragon Demon" type was a goof as far as I can tell. Just a careless combination of two incompatible types because it's "cool and power invoking". The best possibility to make it work is that the dragon is possessed by a demon. Demons are spiritual entities, dragons are material ones. This goes further into specifics, and it's based on states of evolution, as well as specific alignments.

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

Crystalmo -
Legendary Creature - Angel Dragon
Flying
Creatures you control have vigilance.
When Crystalmo enters the battlefield, each creature you control deals one damage to target creature or player.
6/6
Angel (by my information) is a specific breed of human. It's got wings. It would be to a human as a pegasus is to a horse.

Yes, but your information is based on your real world beliefs, and is completely irrelevant to the world(s) of Magic The Gathering. 
Angels are made of mana.
Legendary Creature - Angel Demon

Flying
Confused - Not sure yet.
6/6
Angels are made of mana.

That concept is based on the understanding that angels are "sentient". Meaning they are beings "of light". However, the concept can go into deep specifics where "light" refers to atomically charged wavelengths which amplify the atomic properties of matter. 

Or so you can understand it,

It refers to light that cosigns with radiation to cause supernatural effects. Light that gives the lame superpower, via the effects of radiation.

Don't reply to me.
Don't reply to me.

O' please forgive me. I'm just trying to help broaden your understanding on the occult and science.

Legendary Creature - Angel Anachist

Flying
Confused - Not sure yet.
Prevent the first 2 damege that would be delt to you, an Angel or an Anarchist each turn.
: Prevent target spell or ability that transfers control of a permanent.
0/12
Do not follow me, do not follow anyone.
I've removed content from this thread. Trolling/baiting is a violation of the Code of Conduct
You can review the Code of Conduct here: company.wizards.com/conduct

Please remember to keep your posts polite, on topic and refrain from personal attacks. You are free to disagree with one another as long as it is done in a respectful manner. 
Angels are made of mana.

That concept is based on the understanding that angels are "sentient". Meaning they are beings "of light". However, the concept can go into deep specifics where "light" refers to atomically charged wavelengths which amplify the atomic properties of matter. 

It refers to light that cosigns with radiation to cause supernatural effects. Light that gives the lame superpower, via the effects of radiation.

Sweet Higgs boson, please, don't speak of quantum mechanics if you know nothing about it.

Also, Biblical angels aren't exactly, um, what you think they are. At least one choir of angels are wheels.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Angels are made of mana.

Sweet Higgs boson, please, don't speak of quantum mechanics if you know nothing about it.

Also, Biblical angels aren't exactly, um, what you think they are. At least one choir of angels are wheels.

You mean the Auraphim?

The Second Number is two; the Second Sephira is Chokmah or Wisdom.

The Spirits of Wisdom are the Auphanim, a Name which signifieth the Wheels, because all acts in Heaven like immense Wheels spangled with Stars. Their Empire is that of Harmony. They correspond to the Reason.

www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/ksol2.h...

Because accoring the text that's from,

Know thou only that the Principalities of Heaven, the Virtues, and the Powers, are not Persons, but dignities.

They are the Degrees of the Sacred Ladder upon which the Spirits ascend and descend.

Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and the others, are not Names but Titles.

They represent types of entities, (as in titles of specific personalities). Whose names draw from a legendary entity which was the exemplar of that conception.

Furthermore, basically, the Auraphim are a specific type of hallowed entity. It doesn't mean they are actually wheels (like the wheels on the bus go around and round). It means they are hallowed (pure good) entities who are reasonable (forgiving, understanding), and also encompass harmony (of themselves, their company, and their surroundings).

Well, ofanim means "wheels" in Hebrew. Also called Thrones, in Christian work.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
Well, ofanim means "wheels" in Hebrew. Also called Thrones, in Christian work.

What it's supposed to mean though is metaphorical or symbolic, not literal.

the Auphanim, a Name which signifieth the Wheels, because all acts in Heaven like immense Wheels spangled with Stars.

Ignoring religious mumbo-jumbo...

It fits within the Magic Universe, which is all that counts. Ask the Flavor people down below, in MtG, an angel is just a manifestation of white mana, just as a Demon is a manifestation of black mana. It is more than possible for a manifestation of White and red mana to exist and create an Angel Dragon, or at least, an angel int he form of a dragon, given that AFAIK, dragons are still biological in Magic canon.
56965458 wrote:
As long as it's random, I really can't see where's the problem. Anyway, there's already a few standard ways for doing this. We listed them in this thread. If someone does the bogey-bogey, eats the cards, waits until they come out, look out the approximate order, place replacements in the same order, calls the president to ask him to give him a string of numbers, puts the card in the given order, then pick the cards in the order given by taking the date of birth of his opponent, reversed, and taking only every other number, then a judge can clearly declare that he's random enough.
56874518 wrote:
The beauty of sarcasm is that when the person using it is totally incorrect, you can just remove the sarcasm and end up with a post that is actually correct.
Ignoring religious mumbo-jumbo...

It fits within the Magic Universe, which is all that counts. Ask the Flavor people down below, in MtG, an angel is just a manifestation of white mana, just as a Demon is a manifestation of black mana. It is more than possible for a manifestation of White and red mana to exist and create an Angel Dragon, or at least, an angel int he form of a dragon, given that AFAIK, dragons are still biological in Magic canon.

It's basically what happens when a dragon is revealed to have an angelic destiny or is called to serve.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

Or taps an amoeba.
139359831 wrote:
It's not hard to picture an angelic dragon. Just take your regular scaly dragon and make it white and fluffy or feathered all over. There have even been a few pure white dragons, though none were fluffy or feathery.

How about my two things?