Cow

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
edit: updated

Cows

Creature
Vigilance
When a player adds white, green or colorless mana to there mana pool, transfer control of ~ to that player.
: Prevent the controller of ~ changing this turn.
4/5
Should be a herd of cows to justify the 4/5ness, and I think the second ability is meaningless. Wouldn't you, assuming you're playing a deck, just tap 1 land instead?
Thanks, I was imagining something else.

Fixed.
Just like Mana Clash, this card would create a very tedious + annoying subgame that nobody likes! I think I agree with Artsy_Wumpus on most things, although cows aren't very aggressive and should be 0/2 creatures or something like that..
Unless its a bull :0
Krovod Herd 
Creature- Beast
Whenever a player adds to his or her mana pool, that player gains control of Krovod Herd.
"Come and get it!"   
1/4

Herd of Aurochs 
Creature- Aurochs
Whenever a player adds to his or her mana pool, that player gains control of Herd of Aurochs.
"Come and get it!"    
1/4

...it's like Prophecy all over again.

Rhystic Colos
Creature - Goat
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, target opponent gains control of Rhystic Colos unless you pay .  
1/4
Mad Cow

Creature--Ox

Haste

Whenever another Aurochs or Ox dies, put a +1/+1 counter on ~. 3/3
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Just like Mana Clash, this card would create a very tedious + annoying subgame that nobody likes!

:¬(

Also, how so?
Rhystic Colos
Creature - Beast
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, target opponent gains control of Rhystic Colos unless you pay .  
1/4

That's a goat.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt