Think we can do something with this

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ok so i been tossing around a possible idea and i am needing your guys help with coming up with a way to make this work. So i been looking at the card Meekstone and i been wanting to come up with a deck around this and what ever other enchantments or artifacts kinda like it to totally lock down someone but keep me attacking. i currently have alot of stuff to make zombie tokkens and the card Parallel Lives  So the one idea that i been thinking on is kinda like a tokken deck so i can just make a large amount of tokens and have the cards to lock down the other player.  Anyone have any thoughts on this if it would work or not?
You could use things on your side like Howl from Beyond, or firebreathing, giant strengh, or so many cards to give you temp boosts to attack so you can still untap. 

You could also use things like creatures that move counters around, or place counters on his guys so they are over 3 and cant untap, or put enchantments like the+2/2 mountainwalking one (cant remember the name), holy or unholy strength, etc. so that his creatures cant untap. 

It all depends what color/colors you plan on your deck being. 
as far as colors im not really sure if i was thinking on the tokken road i was looking into black and white mainly becuse i currently have alot of zombie tokken stuff endless ranks  moan of the unhallowed etc and as far as white goes i got lingering souls and gather the towns folk. etc.... however on the same hand i have the green pararell lives so its up in there air let me know what you suggest.
If you're going white, think of all the cards with vigilance that opens you up to. Also, Icy Manipulator is a classic card to use with Meekstone. If you play with a bunch of people that are commonly dropping huge creatures, Orb of Dreams can wreak havoc on them. I had a Meekstone deck back in day that used Dwarven Warriors and Carrion Ants that was a blast. Thinking of resurrecting it with Braid of Fire, and things like Furnace Whelp and Dragon Hatchling
If you run blue you can use stuff like Vedalken Mastermind thus you get too untap and recast Meekstone and such.

<----- Loser.

If you run blue you can use stuff like Vedalken Mastermind thus you get too untap and recast Meekstone and such.

At that point, just run Stasis...
If i remeber right there is a card out there cant remeber the name of it now but i think it made it some creatures with power 1 or less dont un tap and if that being the case would leave only 2/2 able to be played and every zombie tokken is a 2/2 so idk how well that would work. other than that mabey i should use things like Serra Angel to get around meekstone.
Here are a couple of cards, if you play Green and Black, that could maybe interest you.

Gravecrawler (Very nice, annoying zombie card)
Tragic slip (After blocking with Gravecrawler, or sacrificing it, this is a great card)
Murder (In case your Meekstone gets destroyed, you need something to control huge creatures)
Tormented Soul (An unblockable, always nice)
Giant Growth (Great with Tormented Soul or to surprise your opponent)
Tribute to Hunger
Victim of Night
Bone Splinters (Very nice with Gravecrawler, and you also can use Tragic slip (Total of 2 black mana) to destroy 2 creatures in one turn.

Token cards
Army of the Damned (You wanted zombie tokens, here are some)
Parallel Lives (With army of the damned it's really nice)
If i remeber right there is a card out there cant remeber the name of it now but i think it made it some creatures with power 1 or less dont un tap and if that being the case would leave only 2/2 able to be played and every zombie tokken is a 2/2 so idk how well that would work. other than that mabey i should use things like Serra Angel to get around meekstone.

Juntu Stakes 

<----- Loser.

so at this point i suppose the biggest question is what color do we feel would work best with all this. Does green offer enouhg benefits or is the only real reason for green parallel lives? 

Sign In to post comments