soltari with equips/auras

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
so i got a soltari deck which is basically the tempest block shadows and i wanna add some equips and auras that will work with em. currently im runnin kinda budget and i have some empyrial armor and plating as well as umezawas jitte and thats it so id appreciate some insight as to what else i could add to power them up thats white since its the only color im runnin thanks peeps!
Bonesplitter is always nice, it's cheap with a decent power boost
Swiftfoot Boots or Lightning Greaves could help speed you up slightly and help against removal heavy decks

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...

Swiftfoot Boots or Lightning Greaves could help speed you up slightly and help against removal heavy decks

Tnx for the suggestions im lookin ofr somethin a little more powerful i added some armored ascensions and a celestial mantle. Im lookin to add some swords but they kinda expensive right now, also maybe splash another color but im not sure tnx anyway will defenitly add the spliters tho cant go wrong there haha

Tnx for the suggestions im lookin ofr somethin a little more powerful i added some armored ascensions and a celestial mantle. Im lookin to add some swords but they kinda expensive right now, also maybe splash another color but im not sure tnx anyway will defenitly add the spliters tho cant go wrong there haha

Well greaves and boots aren't powerful in the abstract, but when your gameplan is "throw a bunch of stuff on a single creature" it can be quite good at countering your opponents "uhh...I just kill your one creature and you lose?"

Just food for thought if you run into the problem of your creatures dying too often.  Obviously swords are the best choice, but it sounded like you wanted to keep it cheap so I neglected to mention them instead going with those cheaper options. 

Hope it works out well for you.  Have fun

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...

Nov 19, 2012 -- 6:50PM, SexyShoeMaker wrote:

Nov 19, 2012 -- 10:19AM, MTGKaioshin wrote:

Bonesplitter                                is always nice, it's cheap with a decent power boost
    Swiftfoot Boots                                or     Lightning Greaves                                could help speed you up slightly and help against removal heavy decks

Well greaves and boots aren't powerful in the abstract, but when your gameplan is "throw a bunch of stuff on a single creature" it can be quite good at countering your opponents "uhh...I just kill your one creature and you lose?"

Just food for thought if you run into the problem of your creatures dying too often.  Obviously swords are the best choice, but it sounded like you wanted to keep it cheap so I neglected to mention them instead going with those cheaper options. 

Hope it works out well for you.  Have fun

Tnx bro appreciate all the insight i really do im kinda new to the community but been playin the tcg since weatherlight tnx man and ill implement the swiftboots thanks again glhf
Phyresis  worked well for my shadows but they were Dauthi.  Perhaps grafted exoskeleton others that may help Banshee's Blade, inquisitor's flail ,sigil of distinctiontrepanation blade, quietus spike.  Running white you might also think about adding leonin sun standard or mirror entity.  I also believe everyone should own a playset of emeria, the sky ruin.

Most of those other than the entity or emeria are less than ten cents ;)
"They were civilized they even drank their blood from a cup"→James Silke/Frank Frazzeta "When the Cryptkeeper sticks 'em they tend to stay stuck"→Cryptkeeper "Do not blame the current developers if there is something you don't like about Magic Online. Chances are no one asked the developers for their opinion."→elf "They just look at me like I'm stupid and then I just say something like well you know WOTC does some dumb things sometimes."→wilmheath "Like just about everything I've experienced with MTGO and the Magic WotC website, I'm finding it difficult to..."→0rbit "the more general question is: at what point does an easily fixable interface issue become a defect?"→silentbobus "Imagine, only four years later and I almost have as much functionality as I used to."→Algona "WotC, you make an awesome game, why do you have to suck so bad at letting people have a fun time?"→MTGKaioshin "If you are all about playing as many games as possible as fast as possible and you KNOW you have me beat, then concede and move on"→Johnh2005 "Wow. You're a real pleasure to help. Good luck figuring it out by yourself."→tempesteye "2hg brokest of the broke"→Me, Myself & I "It's you against the shuffler."→jwark "this look like freeware that some kid down the street crafted up"→ProtossX "ask them if the world came to an economic end tomorrow, whether they think little printed pieces of paper could be traded for actual goods or services"→dangerlinto "You still have time before the buggy, non user friendly beta is shoved down your throat"→theminer575 Server status→ http://www.wizards.com/magic/magiconlineserverstatus.asp Love or hate me I was brought to you courtesy of V3!