Background Suggestion

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
It adds more to character creation, but it can also add more to the game. Along with listing a character's skills, list who taught him that skill and some salient feature. The DM would then be free to expand rpon the mentor or tutor and use him as a springboard to adventure.

But only do this  for skills and mentors considered important to the character. Dance and etiquette for a courtier, tracking and fishing for a ranger.
One dagger is a plot point. A thousand daggers is inventory. Thank you for disrailing this thread.
Im sorry......what?
Im sorry......what?

Learning English from a correspondence course is not the way to do it.
One dagger is a plot point. A thousand daggers is inventory. Thank you for disrailing this thread.
I always make a background for my cahracters. Adds more to the GM's options for story.

Just a thought, but some of your recent post might be better served as blog entries... Have you considered starting one here on the site?

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Just a thought, but some of your recent post might be better served as blog entries... Have you considered starting one here on the site?

Just look up "Alan_Kellogg" in the members list.