Gatecrash Art Dump - Guildmages, Shocklands, Guildgates, and MOAR

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.
No Simic Charm art.  Interesting. I wonder what the extra arts at the end are.  Minotaur looks badass.  All around, me gusta.  Oh, and the Gruul Guild Letter is hilarious and so cool.
Favorite set: Arabian Nights Favorite planeswalker: Taysir, the One Made of Five Favorite book cycle: Ice Age Favorite creature type(s): Elephant (W), Minotaur (R), Shade (B), Spider (G), Cephalid (U) Myr (Artifact) Pauper: Monoblack Control Modern: Zombie Tribal; Unyaro Stax Cube: The Moons of Mirrodin
Haven't we seen all those art pieces before?
IMAGE(http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p268/TsengFox/20804.jpg)
Art for all the new shocklands apart from Stomping Ground look really good. Much better than the RtR ones, I'd say.
the boros guildmage is so derpy, and why is there art for 2 gruul charms???

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
Actually, we've already seen these pictures before, but thanks for the link anyway.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
I haven't seen any of these.

University of Charleston School of Pharmacy, Class of 2016

My Peasant Cube: A Cube for the Commoners

Dat shockland art. DAT SHOCKLAND ART.

CURRENT EDH DECKS: Sek'kuar | Kraj | Teysa | Wort | Purphoros | Varolz | Reaper King | Rakdos | Isperia | Ultimus | Iroas | Macar | Roon | Marath | Kruphix | Karametra | Marchesa

the boros guildmage is so derpy, and why is there art for 2 gruul charms???

One of them appears to be the Gruul Signet.  Probably just an oversight on their part.
Okay seeing all that art in one place gave me a smile .  Thanks for the link.
Don't forget to keep an eye on the Facebook art game challenge thingamawhoosit.

They sometimes let little pieces of Gatecrash (or at least Non-RTR) art slip in.
One of the pieces looks like the Gruul charm, the one below it apppears to be some sort of gruul hammer.
Indications of a multicolor artifact or equipment cycle maybe?