Editing Defenses in the Character Builder

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
So after the last session I played I ended up through some magic with a permanent increase to my defenses. Now I could just remember that I have for example +1 in Fortitude but I figured I'd edit it in the character builder for convenience only to find myself searching for the option without luck.

Is it possible to edit defenses in the character builder, and if so, where and how do I edit them?
Nope.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
Guess it's going to have to be the old fashioned notes with a pencil for me then I guess. Thanks for the answer.

There really should be a way to add "misc" buffs to your defenses, abilities and skills though. Things that are not part of any calculation but just get added on last of all.
I agree, but the CB is notoriously and painfully house-rule unfriendly.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
Guess it's going to have to be the old fashioned notes with a pencil for me then I guess. Thanks for the answer.

There really should be a way to add "misc" buffs to your defenses, abilities and skills though. Things that are not part of any calculation but just get added on last of all.

While it isn't the traditional way, there are some times the ability to add an item or other option that represents the exact bonus that you get.

As an example, let's say you have Improved Defenses and an additional +1 Fortitude. You add a bonus feat and specifically take Great Fortitude. That adds the +1 to your Fortitude. If it is a +1 across the board to your NADs, just increase the neck item value by 1 and customize the item to make it clear what's going on.

Sign In to post comments