Deck help{zombies and goblins}

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
i have been playing magic for along time. i havent gotten any new cards since the expansion after zendikar do to saving money but i still play
what i want to do is make a good infinite zombie deck and a good infinite gomblin deck. i know its possible i am just having one heck of a time trying to figure out how to make the two decks and what cards to use. can anyone please help me.. i have been thinking about this off and on since zindikar but for some reason i cant seem to make the deck i have been able to make a nice titans deck, a good giant deck, a nice dwarfs deck, a nice dragons deck and a nice vampires deck but for the life of me i cant figure this one out. any help or suggestion or ideas i would realy appreciate it thank you
that depends, you can go infinite with Rooftop Storm, Gravecrawler and Grimgrin, Corpse-Born you'd need to make a deck that can hold off your opponents, with green you can use fog to delay or anything for that matter and green also gives you ramp. i'd recommend waiting until gate crash (if you play standard) for simic to come out with the shocklands if you can afford to get them i'd reccomend going G/B/U for this deck.
I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

thank you. i will look into that. 
any other suggests or ideas for either decks..could really use the help 
Sign In to post comments