i wasjust wondering what would you think of a stone giant half dragon with a str48 dex24 con 20 int19 wis20 cha18 see with what thecomputer rolled i ended up with those stats after i added the half dragon template and i was just wonderingwould that b

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
i wasjust wondering what would you think of a stone giant half dragon with a str48 dex24 con 20 int19 wis20 cha18 see with what thecomputer rolled i ended up with those stats after i added the half dragon template and i was just wonderingwould that be too strong or just right 
Ridiculously over-powered; I assume you're playing 3.5- even so, definitely not something I'd allow in a game.
RIP George! 4-21-11 RIP Abie! 1-2-13
Funny Forum Quotes
[quote author=82733368 post=532127449]
58115148 wrote:
"You notice a large piece of mold clinging to your toothbrush. What do you do?" "I cast Fireball." "I run like hell!
63797881 wrote:
The standard d4 is somewhat (SOMEWHAT) rounded on the top, the older models are even flat. The Lego is shaped in such a way that in an emergency, you can use one as a makeshift surgical knife.
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
My wife asked me if her pants made her look fat. What do you think I said?
Wife: Do these pants make me look fat? RedSiegfried: I just killed a bunch of orc women and children.
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote:
28.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character (Monk or otherwise) does not require my character to be completely shitfaced, no matter what the name (and fun interpretation) implies.
29.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character does not require ME to be completely tanked, no matter how "in-character" I want to be..
Ridiculously over-powered; I assume you're playing 3.5- even so, definitely not something I'd allow in a game.

thanks for the infor see i had only gotten a online roll of 24,2012171816 but with the stone giants stats and the half dragons stats thats how i ended up with  str48 dex24 con 20 int19 wis20 cha18
i am playing 3.5
Well, let's see.  You're the equivalent of a 21st level (meaning epic) character, with no class levels, with only 14 Hit Dice, and pathetic saves to match.  A base attack bonus of +10 is pretty weaksauce, too.

You're probably toast in the first real fight you run into, especially if it's an epic monster or especially an epic spellcaster.

And by the by, this is the 4e section of the forums.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
sorry
im new to the site sorry

Well, let's see.  You're the equivalent of a 21st level (meaning epic) character, with no class levels, with only 14 Hit Dice, and pathetic saves to match.  A base attack bonus of +10 is pretty weaksauce, too.

You're probably toast in the first real fight you run into, especially if it's an epic monster or especially an epic spellcaster.

Salla's right. An important thing to remember, when you have all these Effective Character Levels is that you will not be the same level as the rest of the party. While they are Level 8 Ranger / 6 Wizard / 5 Wildrunner (level 19 total), you will be a Level 1 Half Dragon Storm Giant Fighter. You don't get to be all that when the rest of the party is level 1.

It was imposible to not read that in Rarity's voice.

Avatar didn't help in that regard. Surprised

Awesome.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.