11/8/2012 Sealed Deck Exercise

46 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Sealed Deck Builder, which goes live Thursday morning on magicthegathering.com.
Did the best I could wit what I had to work with.  Ive had wins with decks like this.  The card pools were fairly poor quality, however.

This Deck was built in 0:09:10

Total Deck Size: 40
16 Lands
---------------
7 Island
3 Mountain
5 Plains
1 Azorius Guildgate

13 Creatures
---------------
2 Azorius Arrester
2 Concordia Pegasus
1 Faerie Impostor
3 Hussar Patrol
1 Izzet Staticaster
1 Skymark Roc
1 Tenement Crasher
1 Trained Caracal
1 Vassal Soul

11 Other Spells
---------------
1 Annihilating Fire
1 Blustersquall
1 Detention Sphere
1 Dynacharge
1 Fall of the Gavel
1 Inaction Injunction
1 Izzet Keyrune
1 Syncopate
1 Thoughtflare
2 Traitorous Instinct

Not the greatest pool. Rakdos is pretty much the only color combination with enough playables; Azorius has Skymark Roc but not much else, Golgari doesn't have anything worth splashing, and Selesnya is just sad. In the end, I decided to splash blue and ride Blustersquall to victory.

18 Lands
---------------
2 Island
8 Mountain
6 Swamp
1 Blood Crypt
1 Rakdos Guildgate

16 Creatures
---------------
1 Batterhorn
1 Carnival Hellsteed
1 Catacomb Slug
1 Cobblebrute
1 Dark Revenant
1 Dead Reveler
2 Frostburn Weird
1 Hellhole Flailer
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
1 Pack Rat
1 Rakdos Ringleader
1 Rakdos Shred-Freak
2 Spawn of Rix Maadi
1 Tenement Crasher

6 Other Spells
---------------
1 Annihilating Fire
1 Auger Spree
1 Blustersquall
1 Izzet Keyrune
1 Launch Party
1 Thoughtflare

Embrace imagination. Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block
More
Each of its nine tails is imbued with supernatural power, and it can live for a thousand years. My Standard deck: Setting Sun
108516289 wrote:
Think of how Neo couldn't beat the robots, but they kept him around anyways to defeat Agent Smith. Sure, the robots might not like having a Neo running rampant because instead of playing their favorite 4 drop fatty robot, they have to play a bunch of one mana Matrixs to contain him, but at least Neo keeps Agent Smith from reanimating an Iona on turn two.
139359831 wrote:
Are you saying I'm trying to blame my loss on something? I don't care that I lost, I care that he's a sore loser, and a cheater, and a liar.
144902215 wrote:
CKY, are you bad at anything?
144902215 wrote:
I really enjoy imagining this from Kevin's perspective. Because in Kevin's world, Rosewater actually reads everything he types. Mark is sitting there right now, reading this, and thinking "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled. . ." Or some such. He chuckles low, then clicks on "The Best Of KEVINSET" and says "Yes, this'll do just fine. A busty lady with banding who deals direct damage to Zones!? Why this will be the star of my next set, and no one will ever believe you Kevin." Then he closes his Macbook, so his servant may move it out of the way, while another servant puts a Fetal Richard Garfield Clone lathered in Steak Sauce in front of him. Then Mark Feasts. I mean, In KevinWorld, Mark is reading the very words I'm typing as well. Heck, in KevinWorld maybe I am Mark.
99964981 wrote:
I'm beginning to think CKY may be anime in real life...
57150868 wrote:
Don't go anywhere CKY, I need to crash dramatically through your window and propose marriage and I don't want you throwing off my paradrop.
63588923 wrote:
[In response to a thread about how hard grading is] Upon reading this, I've found myself completely unable to operate in the world. I tried to decide what to eat for breakfast, and pondered the vast consequences of my choice. How do I balance my dietary needs against my desire to eat good-tasting food? Should I factor in how long it takes to prepare? Cereal is ready in moments, but bacon takes longer to cook. Then there is the impact on other industries. Do people in the cereal industry deserve to be employed more than people in the bacon industry? Which industry should I support? I don't even have the data regarding HOW MUCH the cereal industry benefits from me eating a bowl of cereal, or how much the bacon industry benefits from me eating a side of bacon. How can I compare two qualities I can't even quantify? And let's not forget the milk on the cereal. In addition to determining whether or not milk is healthy for me, how much that benefits the milk industry, and how much the people in the milk industry deserve my support, we have to factor in the fact that cows are put under brutal conditions in order to collect thier milk. Of course, the same goes for the pigs, and then they get killed. Of course, I really like bacon. So I need to come up with a scale that compares the value of cow happiness to pig happiness to my happiness. What trade-offs am I willing to make here? Does the fact that the pig gets put out of its misery count as a plus or a minus? Isn't bacon bad for me anyway? Deciding what to eat for breakfast (or any meal) is impossible. Help me!
104339228 wrote:
I must admit chinkeeyong, you have the most interesting character ideas; and you play them well.
144902215 wrote:
Anyway, you'd be surprised about Time Stop. When I first saw that card as a relatively new player I didn't see its full potential until I read the reminder text. Is it that unintuitive, though? Mine I mean. What is possibility? Is it possible for me to type these words with my tusks? No, because I don't have tusks. Although I am now tempted to go buy some - obviously not from poachers or whatever - and use them as typing apparatus. I could be the best secretary ever. "What's your words per minute sir?" "Well, only six, but I use these tusks to type them." "You're hired!" That was the interview. And is anyone else disappointed that "apparati" is not the plural form of apparatus? I just could strangle a dictionary, because "apparatuses" is a real word. I guess it sounds pretty cool. I'll call them my Apparatusks.

This Deck was built in 0:02:39

37 Lands
---------------
37 Swamp

1 Creatures
---------------
1 Pack Rat

2 Other Spells
---------------
2 Cremate

Thought about adding blue instead of green, but on balance decided the black/green cards made for a more consistent deck, plus had better mana.

17 Lands
---------------
4 Forest
4 Mountain
6 Swamp
1 Blood Crypt
1 Golgari Guildgate
1 Rakdos Guildgate

15 Creatures
---------------
1 Carnival Hellsteed
1 Corpsejack Menace
1 Dark Revenant
1 Dead Reveler
1 Hellhole Flailer
1 Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
1 Pack Rat
1 Rakdos Shred-Freak
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
2 Spawn of Rix Maadi
1 Zanikev Locust

8 Other Spells
---------------
1 Annihilating Fire
1 Auger Spree
1 Golgari Keyrune
2 Launch Party
2 Traitorous Instinct
1 Treasured Find

This thread is for discussion of this week's Sealed Deck Builder, which goes live Thursday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Easiest sealed deck I've seen in a while, mostly because I've been trying to build a constructed deck along these lines for the past week or two Wink.

This Deck was built in 0:06:12

18 Lands
---------------
4 Forest
4 Mountain
7 Swamp
1 Blood Crypt
1 Golgari Guildgate
1 Rakdos Guildgate

13 Creatures
---------------
1 Carnival Hellsteed
1 Cobblebrute
1 Corpsejack Menace
1 Dark Revenant
1 Dead Reveler
1 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Hellhole Flailer
1 Rakdos Shred-Freak
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
1 Zanikev Locust

9 Other Spells
---------------
1 Annihilating Fire
1 Auger Spree
1 Deviant Glee
1 Dynacharge
1 Giant Growth
1 Golgari Keyrune
2 Launch Party
1 Treasured Find

The firs thing I built was B/G/r, but noticed that it had a glut of 4 drops and cards that would be coming down may not be blocking (Unleash) or hard to cast with double mana of certain colors.

Azorious had the best curve of low to high.  Nothing insanely powerful, but the kind of deck that you can use for a whole tournament because it is consistent.  I wanted to splash for either Red or Black, but because we have both the Blood Crypt and the Rakdos Guildgate, we can do both without much problem. 

17 Lands
---------------
7 Island
5 Plains
2 Swamp
1 Azorius Guildgate
1 Blood Crypt
1 Rakdos Guildgate

15 Creatures
---------------
2 Azorius Arrester
2 Concordia Pegasus
1 Faerie Impostor
2 Frostburn Weird
3 Hussar Patrol
1 Izzet Staticaster
1 Pack Rat
1 Runewing
1 Skymark Roc
1 Vassal Soul

8 Other Spells
---------------
1 Blustersquall
1 Detention Sphere
1 Inaction Injunction
1 Izzet Keyrune
2 Launch Party
1 Syncopate
1 Thoughtflare

I don't think there was much better on offer than Jund, even though it was vulnerable to being overrun by a tempo (aggrorius or raggro) deck.

In a grindy matchup it would almost certainly win. Mind you, pack rat can do that all by itself.

This Deck was built in 0:10:00

17 Lands
---------------
5 Forest
Mountain
Swamp
1 Blood Crypt
1 Golgari Guildgate
1 Rakdos Guildgate

16 Creatures
---------------
1 Batterhorn
1 Carnival Hellsteed
1 Corpsejack Menace
1 Dead Reveler
2 Frostburn Weird
1 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Hellhole Flailer
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
1 Pack Rat
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
2 Spawn of Rix Maadi

7 Other Spells
---------------
1 Annihilating Fire
1 Auger Spree
1 Giant Growth
1 Golgari Keyrune
2 Launch Party
1 Treasured Find

I have gone in quite high on Mountains because I want to run the two weirds, which I think this deck needs, and I suspect that annihilating fire will be a critical 3 drop spell to cast. I am less worried about casting Jarad turn 4 - he's better late game anyway, and I have so many four drops. Against slower decks the weirds can come out and would be replaced by the revanant + locust. Against multicolor, mana sensitive decks I would even consider the two land destruction spells.
I change the deck two times,
first I was looking for a Jund deck, but with the cost of my green card it wasn't the best option.
After that I try a RBB, for control. I change my mind because I wasn't sure about how it will come out.
I finally decide to go with a Azorius deck, pretty easy to play, fast and just enought control.
My only problem with the deck its the Mana I decide to let the systeme do it for me and I press send to fast XD, normaly I take two Island out.

I hope you're going to like it.

This Deck was built in 0:29:08

Total Deck Size: 42
19 Lands
---------------
10 Island
8 Plains
1 Azorius Guildgate

13 Creatures
---------------
2 Azorius Arrester
2 Concordia Pegasus
1 Faerie Impostor
1 Frostburn Weird
3 Hussar Patrol
1 Runewing
1 Skymark Roc
1 Trained Caracal
1 Vassal Soul

10 Other Spells
---------------
1 Blustersquall
3 Chronic Flooding
1 Inaction Injunction
1 Psychic Spiral
1 Sundering Growth
2 Swift Justice
1 Syncopate

After some thought, the better deck is U/B/r.  The curve is great, it uses almost all of the removal in the pool, and has solid mana

17 Lands
---------------
Island
Mountain
Swamp
1 Blood Crypt
1 Rakdos Guildgate

15 Creatures
---------------
1 Carnival Hellsteed
1 Dead Reveler
1 Faerie Impostor
2 Frostburn Weird
1 Goblin Electromancer
1 Hellhole Flailer
1 Izzet Staticaster
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
1 Pack Rat
1 Rakdos Shred-Freak
1 Runewing
2 Spawn of Rix Maadi
1 Vassal Soul

8 Other Spells
---------------
1 Annihilating Fire
1 Auger Spree
1 Blustersquall
1 Inaction Injunction
1 Izzet Keyrune
2 Launch Party
1 Thoughtflare

Have you read Ishmael? "Teacher seeks pupil, must have an earnest desire to save the world."

I dont get the chance to do this often, but here's a mill deck. 
A whole lot of 4 toughness creatures + swift justice to stall while decking with the 3 chronic flooding.
End game is to chump block with everything then cast a big psychic spiral with a big graveyard.
To be honest, i think if i take out the mill cards and add the arresters, faerie and traitorous instinct. It can be quite a good azurious aggro deck.

This Deck was built in 0:15:43

17 Lands
---------------
8 Island
1 Mountain
7 Plains
1 Azorius Guildgate

10 Creatures
---------------
1 Doorkeeper
2 Frostburn Weird
1 Goblin Electromancer
3 Hussar Patrol
1 Runewing
1 Skymark Roc
1 Vassal Soul

13 Other Spells
---------------
1 Blustersquall
3 Chronic Flooding
1 Detention Sphere
1 Fall of the Gavel
1 Inaction Injunction
1 Izzet Keyrune
1 Psychic Spiral
2 Swift Justice
1 Syncopate
1 Thoughtflare

Rakdos seemed like a trap to me.  (It's a trap!)  Some great mid/late game cards but Rakdos needs a good start and there were no cards to support that.  I decideded to go with an Azorious deck.  This wouldn't be the most exciting deck around, but it exerts a lot of control and pressure with the multitude of flyers and the milling from Chronic Flooding.

This Deck was built in 0:11:42

18 Lands ---------------
9 Island
8 Plains
1 Azorius Guildgate

10 Creatures ---------------
2 Azorius Arrester
2 Concordia Pegasus
3 Hussar Patrol
1 Runewing
1 Skymark Roc
1 Vassal Soul

12 Other Spells ---------------
1 Blustersquall
3 Chronic Flooding
1 Detention Sphere
1 Fall of the Gavel
1 Inaction Injunction
1 Mizzium Skin
1 Psychic Spiral
2 Swift Justice
1 Syncopate

It will look something like this.

This Deck was built in 0:19:38

17 Lands
--------------- 
6 Island 
3 Mountain
7 Plains
1 Azorius Guildgate

12 Creatures
---------------
2 Azorius Arrester
1 Concordia Pegasus
1 Faerie Impostor
2 Frostburn Weird
1 Goblin Electromancer
2 Hussar Patrol
1 Runewing
1 Skymark Roc
1 Vassal Soul

11 Other Spells
---------------
1 Annihilating Fire
1 Blustersquall
1 Detention Sphere
1 Dynacharge
1 Inaction Injunction
1 Izzet Keyrune
2 Swift Justice
1 Syncopate
1 Thoughtflare
1 Traitorous Instinct

37 Lands
---------------
37 Swamp

1 Creatures
---------------
1 Pack Rat

2 Other Spells
---------------
2 Cremate

Awesome Idea won't work with only 1 pack rat.  Frown

I also thought about adding Red and taking some cards that are not so good, but ended with this.  

This Deck was built in 0:07:33

18 Lands
---------------
6 Forest
10 Swamp
1 Blood Crypt
1 Rakdos Guildgate

13 Creatures
---------------
1 Corpsejack Menace
1 Dead Reveler
1 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Oak Street Innkeeper
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
1 Pack Rat
1 Rakdos Shred-Freak
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
1 Terrus Wurm
1 Zanikev Locust

9 Other Spells
---------------
2 Cremate
1 Destroy the Evidence
1 Deviant Glee
1 Druid's Deliverance
1 Golgari Keyrune
2 Launch Party
1 Treasured Find

Jund.  Color split is looking iffy, but oh well.

This Deck was built in 0:14:21

17 Lands
---------------
5 Forest
5 Mountain
4 Swamp
1 Blood Crypt
1 Golgari Guildgate
1 Rakdos Guildgate

17 Creatures
---------------
1 Archweaver Good scavenge target and all around big fella
1 Carnival Hellsteed Bomb, nigh impossible to fight in combat
1 Corpsejack Menace makes all my unleash and scavenge cards sillier
1 Dark Revenant flier that won't stay dead
1 Dead Reveler awesome 3-drop
2 Frostburn Weird awesome, but color intensive 2 drops
1 Gatecreeper Vine color fixins
1 Hellhole Flailer kaboom
1 Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord he could end up quite large
1 Oak Street Innkeeper creature protection
1 Ogre Jailbreaker 4/4 for 4 that will probably be able to attack
1 Pack Rat Wins games all by itself
1 Rakdos Shred-Freak solid
3 Sluiceway Scorpion good stall card and great scavenger

6 Other Spells
---------------
1 Annihilating Fire burn
1 Auger Spree kill
1 Deviant Glee make something large and give it trample is nice
1 Golgari Keyrune color fixins and possible critter in a pinch
2 Launch Party kill/scavenge enabler

***************************************************************************************

From Mark Rosewater's Tumblr: the0uroboros asked: How in the same set can we have a hexproof, unsacrificable(not a word) creature AND a land that makes it uncounterable. How does this lead to interactive play? I believe I’m able to play my creature and you have to deal with it is much more interactive than you counter my creature.

***************************************************************************************

Post #777

MaRo: One of the classic R&D stories happened during a Scars of Mirrodin draft. Erik Lauer was sitting to my right (meaning that he passed to me in the first and third packs). At the end of the draft, Erik was upset because I was in his colors (black-green). He said, "Didn't you see the signals? I went into black-green in pack one." I replied, "Didn't you see my signals? I started drafting infect six drafts ago."

MaRo: I redesigned him while the effect was on the stack.

This Deck was built in 0:05:23

17 Lands
---------------
7 Forest
6 Swamp
1 Blood Crypt
1 Golgari Guildgate
1 Rakdos Guildgate
1 Selesnya Guildgate

14 Creatures
---------------
1 Archweaver
1 Corpsejack Menace
1 Dark Revenant
1 Dead Reveler
1 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Oak Street Innkeeper
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
1 Pack Rat
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
1 Terrus Wurm
1 Zanikev Locust

9 Other Spells
---------------
1 Deviant Glee
1 Druid's Deliverance
1 Giant Growth
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Horncaller's Chant
2 Launch Party
1 Sundering Growth
1 Treasured Find

B/G just seemed to me the most obvious way to go.  Any opinions?  I don't like playing more than 2 colors generally though I did condsider it.  Usually, I don't mainboard Sundering Growth, but because of the lack of decent non-creature casting cards I went ahead and put it in.

Freedom's just another word for nothing-left-to-lose. - Kris Kristoferson (sung by Janis Joplin)

1 Pack Rat
39 Swamp

2 step plan

1mull till pack rat
2win 
1 Pack Rat
39 Swamp

2 step plan

1mull till pack rat
2win 

What if they kill your pack Rat as soon as you play it. Lot's of cards can do that.  Looks too weak.

Freedom's just another word for nothing-left-to-lose. - Kris Kristoferson (sung by Janis Joplin)

azorius pool is quite nice and aggressive but lacking just a few playables so i thought a splash of red was needed:

This Deck was built in 0:19:09

Total Deck Size: 40 16 Lands --------------- 7 Island 2 Mountain 6 Plains 1 Azorius Guildgate

13 Creatures --------------- 2 Azorius Arrester 2 Concordia Pegasus 1 Faerie Impostor 2 Frostburn Weird 2 Hussar Patrol 1 Izzet Staticaster 1 Runewing 1 Skymark Roc 1 Vassal Soul

11 Other Spells --------------- 1 Blustersquall 1 Detention Sphere 1 Dynacharge 1 Fall of the Gavel 1 Inaction Injunction 1 Izzet Keyrune 2 Swift Justice 1 Syncopate 1 Thoughtflare 1 Traitorous Instinct

rakdos/golgari does look strong and i would switch to it if my opponent can reasonably handle my azorius aggression above. Jarrad is a trap tho; green is not very strong in this pool and the double GG is just not worth messing up your mana for.

This Deck was built in 0:31:24

Total Deck Size: 40 17 Lands --------------- 1 Forest 6 Mountain 7 Swamp 1 Blood Crypt 1 Golgari Guildgate 1 Rakdos Guildgate

14 Creatures --------------- 1 Carnival Hellsteed 1 Corpsejack Menace 1 Dark Revenant 1 Dead Reveler 2 Frostburn Weird 1 Hellhole Flailer 1 Pack Rat 1 Rakdos Shred-Freak 2 Sluiceway Scorpion 2 Spawn of Rix Maadi 1 Zanikev Locust

9 Other Spells --------------- 1 Annihilating Fire 1 Auger Spree 1 Deviant Glee 1 Dynacharge 1 Giant Growth 1 Golgari Keyrune 2 Launch Party 1 Traitorous Instinct

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Current Decks Standard: Red Deck Wins Old Decks Standard: Get Er' Dungrove Top 8's: http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=1062537 http://sales.starcitygames.com//deckdatabase/displaydeck.php?DeckID=47431 IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isred.jpg)
The Pegasuses, Doorkeeper, and 3 Hussar Patrols are ridiculous for sitting back on defense.  In a 40 card deck, the 3 Chronic Floodings, Doorkeeper, and Spiral should be able to mill out the opponent.  In the mean time, since the game should go long, the 2 Horncaller's Chants provide some beef to go with the handful of fliers.

This Deck was built in 0:12:37

17 Lands
---------------
3 Forest
8 Island
4 Plains
1 Azorius Guildgate
1 Selesnya Guildgate

13 Creatures
---------------
2 Azorius Arrester
2 Concordia Pegasus
1 Doorkeeper
1 Faerie Impostor
1 Gatecreeper Vine
3 Hussar Patrol
1 Runewing
1 Skymark Roc
1 Vassal Soul

10 Other Spells
---------------
3 Chronic Flooding
1 Common Bond
1 Detention Sphere
1 Giant Growth
2 Horncaller's Chant
1 Inaction Injunction
1 Psychic Spiral

The point of this deck is to maybe stumble on the first two turns, then begin playing threatening creatures on turn three, follow up with a turn four bomb, and dominate. removal is light, but present. We can usually maintain a strong board position and stick it out. Pack rat is awesome alone and can be amazing with our populate. tricks let us get out of tighter situations
This Deck was built in 0:09:10

18 Lands
---------------
5 Forest
5 Mountain
5 Swamp
1 Blood Crypt
1 Golgari Guildgate
1 Rakdos Guildgate

12 Creatures
---------------
1 Carnival Hellsteed
1 Corpsejack Menace
1 Dead Reveler
1 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Hellhole Flailer
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
1 Pack Rat
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
1 Spawn of Rix Maadi

10 Other Spells
---------------
1 Annihilating Fire
1 Auger Spree
1 Deviant Glee
1 Dynacharge
1 Giant Growth
1 Golgari Keyrune
2 Launch Party
2 Traitorous Instinct

37 Lands
---------------
37 Swamp

1 Creatures
---------------
1 Pack Rat

2 Other Spells
---------------
2 Cremate

Pretty much all you need.  Pack Rat dominates in Limited.  It truly is auto-win if it comes on the board turn two.
Break the Card: A great contest run by Dilleux_Lepaire in the Cards and Combo's forums! Support the Card: An homage to Break the Card I run on the You Make the Card forums! Support the Card winners:
Show
Week 1: Savor the Moment - Winner: ConfusedAsUsual!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29788879/CONTEST_Card_Support:_Savor_the_Moment?pg=1
Week 2: Grinning Ignus - Winners: Lobster667 and VRdragoon!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29797229/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Grinning_Ignus?pg=1
Week 3: Transcendence - Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29806577/CONTEST__Support_the_Card:_Transcendence?pg=1
Week 4a: Rofellos's Gift - Winner: SuperSpawnWrithe!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29816423/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Rofelloss_Gift
Week 4b: Mortus Strider - Winner: Libe!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29820463/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Mortus_Strider
Week 5: High Priest of Penance - Winners: Dilleux_Lepaire and Dudibus!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29921687/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_High_Priest_of_Penance?pg=1