Quick Questions!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello! Just have a couple quick questions. 

1. What's an easy way to make sure you don't get timed? Any formulas? F6 through most opponents first couple turns, maybe? 

2. I beat an individual who was very upset, and then after the game went on to post what cards my deck held in the tournament lobby right before the finals. Is there anyway to prevent this? He specifically mentioned my name and 3 or 4 of my bombs.  

3. How can I make sure that I'm selling my cards for the most value? Are there any websites to check mtgo card prices, and vendors?

Thank you!  
Hello! Just have a couple quick questions. 

1. What's an easy way to make sure you don't get timed? Any formulas? F6 through most opponents first couple turns, maybe? 

2. I beat an individual who was very upset, and then after the game went on to post what cards my deck held in the tournament lobby right before the finals. Is there anyway to prevent this? He specifically mentioned my name and 3 or 4 of my bombs.  

3. How can I make sure that I'm selling my cards for the most value? Are there any websites to check mtgo card prices, and vendors?

Thank you!  

1.  Don't play slow early.  Using F6 early is helpful, but also try and keep a steady pace of play.  I see many people use too much time on non-decision stuff early in the game, only to have to rush late it the game when they need the time to make decisions.

2.  Take a screenshot and report.  Then forget about it.  Don't let anyone else take any joy of the game from you in any aspect.  Always report any unsportsmanlike conduct.   (note: in this case it probably didn't hurt you because any person that could have utilized the information probably scouted the replay of your game and knew it anyways.)

3. Google "MTGO card prices".  The first three that came up are ones that I have had good experiences with.
Much appreciated, thank you!
Sign In to post comments