Whitor

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
edit: Fixed

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +0/+3 and ": Prevent the next 1 damege that would be delt.".
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return it to its owner's hand or enchant target player's creature, you may not target yourself.
(originally target players hand but apparently this can't be done)

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +3/+0 and has haste.
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return a red spell with converted mana cost 1 from your graveyard to you'r hand, you lose 1 life.

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets -0/-1.
If the enchanted creature has no mana abilities it gets an additional -0/-2.
If you control the enchanted creature is gets an additional -0/-1 and ": Deal 6 damege to target creature.".
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return it to its owner's hand, you lose 1 life.

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets flying, -1/-1 and ": Add to your mana pool.".
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return it to its owner's hand or draw 2 cards.

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, is colorless and is an artifact in addition to its other types.
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you may return it to its owner's hand.
(maybe this should read "and gains artifact")

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +1/+3.
If enchanted creature has 4 or less attack then it gets trample, otherwise it gets lifelink.
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you gain 2 life.

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +2/+2 and trample.
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return it to its owner's hand.

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +0/+4 and ": prevent the next 1 damege that would be dealt to this creature.".
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return it to its owner's hand. (Players can only have cards they own in their hand.)

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +2/+0 and has haste.
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return a red spell with converted mana cost 1 from your graveyard.

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets -0/-2.
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return it to its owner's hand, you lose 1 life.

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets flying, -1/-1 and ": Add  to your mana pool.".
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return it to its owner's hand or draw 2 cards.

Enchantment
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has no colors and is an artifact in addition to being a creature. (otherwise the aura that says "enchant creature" would fall off immediately when the enchanted permanent stops being a creature)
When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you may return it to its owner's hand.

Minor changes for formatting/rules issues, but very cool cycle and a nice original idea/combination of abilities (small effects + graveyard fun). I would say they are a little strong considering they only cost C, especially as they all have some form of recursion.

Black is a little weak (well, actually, it's probably the most balanced for one mana, but it's the weakest compared to the rest) 

Decks
Modern

Bloody Fangs

Cruel Master

Life Unbound

Survival of the Fittest

EDH

The Indomitable Doran, the Siege Tower

Mimeomancy The Mimeoplasm

Cube

360 Pauper "Colour Basics"

I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

Thanks. They did seem a bit strong now I take another look, they are based on Rancor who is probably a bit strong. I've also otherwise rebalanced and worked on the wording as you described.

I intended the white one to prevent any damege, including to the player.
Ah ok, maybe for white then it should be "prevent the next one damage that would be dealt by a source of your choice"?

I'm actually not sure about that one...

Also, "is an artifact in addition to" is the correct way to say it, if I recall correctly. Cards "gain" abilities on the card itself, but artifact is a supertype, a characteristic of the actual card. Also the card "is colourless", rather than "has no colour"

Decks
Modern

Bloody Fangs

Cruel Master

Life Unbound

Survival of the Fittest

EDH

The Indomitable Doran, the Siege Tower

Mimeomancy The Mimeoplasm

Cube

360 Pauper "Colour Basics"

I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

It's fair enough to just put blue's mana as colorless. Blue gets colorless, green gets "any color", red gets red, but at card disadvantage or a cost of loyalty.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Blue gets now.