I want to play DnD With a couple people over skype.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
If you are interested email me at: yoububer@gmail.com
I always get emails. We can start fresh and new.
I cannot be DM though so we obviously need one of those. Any ways. 
Email me if your interested.! Cool
Wow. If I were running a new Skype campaign this is the kind of post that automaticly dismiss you as a possible player. It's a ton of work to start a brand new campaign, the last person I am going to invite to play with me and my friends is someone who puts the onus all on me.

I wish you luck in finding a game though! Skype works great for D&D.
Wow. If I were running a new Skype campaign this is the kind of post that automaticly dismiss you as a possible player. It's a ton of work to start a brand new campaign, the last person I am going to invite to play with me and my friends is someone who puts the onus all on me.

I wish you luck in finding a game though! Skype works great for D&D.

Skype + Minecraft works even better IMO.

Since the grid style of the game ports over so well. 
If you are interested email me at: yoububer@gmail.com
I always get emails. We can start fresh and new.
I cannot be DM though so we obviously need one of those. Any ways. 
Email me if your interested.! 

we are not starting a new one but we are still at lvl 1

skype Dnd group we play 3.5 saga and d20 modern(mostly apoc) and are open to trying new systems

we are trying to make not just a group but a community where you don't have to look are for a game or players for you're own  

we have a dice roller in the public chat so no cheating is possible

we have a free table virtual top if any one wants to use that (BG only for now unless more people want it)

we have virtual sheets on a internet server threw www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php so if you need help you can share with group or just give it to the dm- gm

our facebook group is always up to date and willing to help
www.facebook.com/groups/395185777217590/

still not sure? have a voice chat with me and the others and see if its right for you

my username on skype Excile747

hope to see you there!