Preparing spells

Hello everyone.

The preparing spells part in the playest is very unclear to me.
It mentions spell slots.
But how many spell slots does one get?

The spells per lvl chart says that at lvl 2 you know 4 lvl 0 and 2 lvl 1 spells. But how many of those can be cast at lvl 2?
Nowhere does it clearly state you have X spel slots at lvl Y.

Now I'm not stupid, dumb or an idiot. But the preparing spells and the entire spellslot and gaining spells part has been vague/wonkey/unlcear to me since the first playtest package 
"Into the heart of battle, I shall walk In the eye of the storm, I will stand Onto the end of the earth, I shall hunt In defence of others, I shall fight For honour and glory, I will live And for justice, I would die"
Are you playing a wizard?
You have 4 level 0 and 3 level 1 spells in your spellbook. When you level, you gain intelligence modifier more spells in your spellbook.

You can memorize/prepare 4 level 0 and 2 level 1 spells. So at level 2, you can cast 4 0th level and 2 level 1 spells. 
Currently running a playtest, weekly, online D&D Next Session using a virtual table system called roll20.
For clerics,
 you prepare 4 level 0 and 2 level 1 spells, but you can cast 4 level 0 in any fashion, and 2 level 1 in any fashion. In other words, at level 2, you can cast two level 1 spells. Choosing each time among the two level 1 spells you have prepared.

Wizards must memorize into the slots themselves in a sense. When they cast a prepared spell, the spell and slot are both gone until re-preparing. 
Currently running a playtest, weekly, online D&D Next Session using a virtual table system called roll20.
ie .. you KNOW more spells then you can actually cast...

at 2nd level, choose any combination of four 0 level spells you know and put 1 of each spell in your 0 level spell slots...   Do the same with the two 1st level spells slots you know...

Right under the class advancement chart, there is a chart labeled spells per day. Those are your spell slots.
Sorry for a bit topic necromancy, but how is now working Spells Preperation? I was hearing like in the Clerics, i.e. you got all your known spells and spell slots are used on ANY of spell from specific level. So if 1st level Wizard has burning hands and thunderwave prepared and have two 1st-level spell slots available he can cast 2 X burning hands or 2 X thunderwave or 1 X burning hands and 1 X thunderwave, yes? Same with Cleric?
Sorry for a bit topic necromancy, but how is now working Spells Preperation? I was hearing like in the Clerics, i.e. you got all your known spells and spell slots are used on ANY of spell from specific level. So if 1st level Wizard has burning hands and thunderwave prepared and have two 1st-level spell slots available he can cast 2 X burning hands or 2 X thunderwave or 1 X burning hands and 1 X thunderwave, yes? Same with Cleric?

The number of spells a wizard can prepare is equal to (his level +1). Spell slots aren't used for preparation, only for determining how many you can cast per day.

For example, a 2nd level wizard can prepare 3 spells per day (2 + 1). So let's say he chooses to prepare magic missile, charm person and thunderwave. He has 3 1st level spells per day so he could cast 3 magic missiles, 2 charm person and 1 thunderwave, or some other combination that adds up to 3 per day.