Tarkon Draal

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
An interesting thought occured to me when playing a three player match today.

Player A is Tarkon Draal with "Black Hand of Bane" as his power.
      "Whenever an enemy creature cowers, it's controller loses 1 extra morale."

Players B and C are playing other leaders. If player B cowers from player C, would they still lose an extra morale?

I personally think no as they are not cowering from one of Tarkon's creatures, but the exact wording of the power (as displayed above) leaves room for interpretation.
With the wording, I'm pretty convinced that whenever any enemy creature cowers, the controllers loses one extra.
Fear Of The Dark, Fear Of The Dark, I Have A Constant Fear That Something's Always Near; Fear Of The Dark, Fear Of The Dark, I Have A Phobia That Someone's Always There- Iron Maiden Fear of the Dark shall be feared no longer! Let him be praised instead! (Many, many thanks for all your hard work!) - darkwarlock I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.
Check out my DnD blog! www.artificersintuition.blogspot.com