Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Blight or Puppet Strings.
Blight; it's highly likely to be a 3-for-1 in this kind of format.

Somnia, the Evanescent Plane -- A 3-set Block
Set 1 — Somnia
Set 2 — TBD
Set 3 — TBD
Planeswalker's Guide to Somnia

Build Around This
A weekly MTG Cards and Combos forum game.
Build Around This #1 - Sage's Starfish Wish
BAT #1 was built using the Legacy format with Spiny Starfish, Sage's Knowledge, and Make a Wish. Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire with Fishy Starfishies. Runner-Up: JBTM
I think I'd rather have Puppet strings. Blight is strong, but strings isn't far behind and doesn't commit us to any color.
Nekrataal hands down.
The cards worth considering are:
dauthi mercenary Lots of damage potential
magma jet kill guy, then scry 2. close to being a 2for 1
nekrataal Kill and get small, but effective creature
vivid marsh fixing

Nekrataal is best here.

Check out my cube!
Show
My sig was so awesome it broke Browsers, [url= http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29455423/For_some_reason...]I had to remove it.[/url] Support Magic Fiction! Or Bolas will eat you
57193048 wrote:
You should never explain layers to people unless one of the following is true: they're studying for a judge exam, you're both in a Ben Affleck movie and it's the only way to save the world, or you hate them.
56663526 wrote:
We try to maintain the illusion that Magic cards are written in English.
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
Hell, if they steal from us, we'd be honored.
oh my god, AWESOME! Then changing the Slivers was your idea! haha lol
56734518 wrote:
Occassionally when catering, I've been put the task of arranging Fruit and Cheese or Grilled Vegetable platters. More than once a high class buffet has started with the mark of Phyrexia upon it. Since i've got a good eye for color so it looks great to people who don't get the "joke" (it's a niceley divided circle after all: the outline gives you 4-6 "regions" to work with), this has actually got me put on platter design more often, resulting in Phyrexia's presence at more private and industry events.
I have 6917 Planeswalker points, that's probably more than you. [c=Hero's Resolve]"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune, mana screw; they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures." Gerrard of the Weatherlight[/c]
Nekrataal hands down.

Set 1 — Somnia
Set 2 — TBD
Set 3 — TBD

Build Around This
BAT #1 was built using the Legacy format with Spiny Starfish, Sage's Knowledge, and Make a Wish. Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire with Fishy Starfishies. Runner-Up: JBTM
Nekrataal looks good with Blight.
I'll go with Bonesplitter
Enslave.
Animate Dead; not even close at all.

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Also leaning towards Animate Dead.

Set 1 — Somnia
Set 2 — TBD
Set 3 — TBD

Build Around This
Looking at the cube, most creatures are medium sized. There's not much I want to enslave or animate. Actaully, Enslave's 1 damage is probably the most exciting part. For me, it comes down to Black knight, arrest, or bonespilter. I'm not willing to jump into white when there are other great options. Black Knight wins most combats, but Bonespilter wins most games.
Check out my cube!
Show
My sig was so awesome it broke Browsers, [url= http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29455423/For_some_reason...]I had to remove it.[/url] Support Magic Fiction! Or Bolas will eat you
57193048 wrote:
You should never explain layers to people unless one of the following is true: they're studying for a judge exam, you're both in a Ben Affleck movie and it's the only way to save the world, or you hate them.
56663526 wrote:
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
Occassionally when catering, I've been put the task of arranging Fruit and Cheese or Grilled Vegetable platters. More than once a high class buffet has started with the mark of Phyrexia upon it. Since i've got a good eye for color so it looks great to people who don't get the "joke" (it's a niceley divided circle after all: the outline gives you 4-6 "regions" to work with), this has actually got me put on platter design more often, resulting in Phyrexia's presence at more private and industry events.
I have 6917 Planeswalker points, that's probably more than you. [c=Hero's Resolve]"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune, mana screw; they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures." Gerrard of the Weatherlight[/c]
Mind Stone. Acceleration that cycles once its not needed.
Check out my cube!
Show
57193048 wrote:
56663526 wrote:
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
Mind Stone. A good Accelerator which could be cycled once it is no longer used.
Mind Stone. Acceleration that cycles once its not needed.

Mind Stone. A good Accelerator which could be cycled once it is no longer used.

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Give me Recoil
Give me Recoil

+1
I can agree with Skinthinner
Skinthinner is probably the right pick, but I'm still going to vote for Consume Strength. I love that card, and we can always splash either green or blue for recoil.
Skinthinner barely over Pacifism.
Check out my cube!
Show
57193048 wrote:
56663526 wrote:
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
Consume Strength

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Abyssal Specter
Yeah specter
Specter.
Check out my cube!
Show
57193048 wrote:
56663526 wrote:
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
Falkenrath Noble looks solid for us.
Noble is okay.
Check out my cube!
Show
57193048 wrote:
56663526 wrote:
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
Noble looks good.
Phyrexian

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Rager
I've always loved the Rager.
Check out my cube!
Show
57193048 wrote:
56663526 wrote:
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
Sign In to post comments