CO - Colorado Springs

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm running a Darksun Paragon level game and am down to 3 players. I live in the colorado springs area and would like to find 1 or 2 more players. 

I am an experienced DM and two of our players are inexperienced. The game meets every other weekend.

If you are interested respond to this thread.    
While I don't have the time, myself, I did want to drop in and say hello to another Colorado Springs gamer.    I also know someone who is a big Dark Sun fan who might interested; I'll talk to him and get back to you.

What day does your group usually meet?  And where in the Springs are you? 

All around helpful simian

We meet every other weekend (this weekend, 5 Nov). I'm up in Falcon, near the Safeway.
While I don't have the time, myself, I did want to drop in and say hello to another Colorado Springs gamer.    I also know someone who is a big Dark Sun fan who might interested; I'll talk to him and get back to you.

What day does your group usually meet?  And where in the Springs are you? 

Still looking for players. We have moved to 13th level and are currently in the Forest Ridge. The players plan to go into the ancient ruins within the Kol-Tukulg  volcanic region.
The players are preparing to go into the ruins of Kol-Tukulg in search of answers. will they find them? It all depends on skill and lunck. 

Will any local help arrive soon or will the party of 3 have to do it all alone? 
I let my Dark Sun fan friend know about your group.  No word on whether he has time (he has a pretty busy school schedule at the moment).  Good luck with your adventure.  ;)

All around helpful simian