Rules for drunken brawling!!

You mean the thing about being drunk giving you 1d6 damage reduction and disadvantage on everything? That's been in from day one! The devs made drunken brawling before they designed fighters!
How much damage is an unarmed attack? Because with disadvantage and 1d6 dr I feel like a tavern brawl could last a week.
How much damage is an unarmed attack? Because with disadvantage and 1d6 dr I feel like a tavern brawl could last a week.

That it could lad......that it could.
My two copper.

That it could lad......that it could.

Blazing Saddles anyone?
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition
The rules also initially didn't originally impose any penalty on spellcasting, meaning it was generally beneficial for wizards to be drunk in combat.
Dwarves invented beer so they could toast to their axes. Dwarves invented axes to kill people and take their beer. Swanmay Syndrome: Despite the percentages given in the Monster Manual, in reality 100% of groups of swans contain a Swanmay, because otherwise the DM would not have put any swans in the game.
but all the scholars are winos, so that makes perfect sense...
Sign In to post comments