do daily powers with the same effect stack?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
hi gamers, i have a sorcerer and many of his Daily powers allows a +2 to AC untill the end of the encounter.  what do you all think?  do these pluses stack when i used more then one Daily power that increases my AC?
thanks for anyones' advise and happy Halloween, John Taylor

browngsp@gmail.com

may name is George.  I am looking to join a group in Portland area.  I am an experienced player and DM.  I have been playing 4E D&D regulary since 2008. and other versions most of my life.  please email me if you need a new player.  thanks,  g

Typed bonuses (for example, "power bonus" or "feat bonus") do not stack with themselves but do stack with other types.  For example, a +2 power bonus will not stack with another +2 power bonus.  On the other hand, a +2 power bonus will stack with a +2 feat bonus.  Untyped bonuses from different powers stack.
Dragonflame Mantle, Chaotic Defense, Breath of Potency, Platinum Scales, Glacial Armor, and Thunder Buffer are all power bonuses, they will not stack with each other.
Sudden Scales, and Scales of the Dragon (Dragon Magic feature) are both untyped bonuses and will stack with each other and any of the above. John Taylor.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
Sign In to post comments