Campaign settings mentioned in the playtest: Eberron is missing and should have been included

I noticed that the description and class rules of the cleric mention several (traditional) campaign settings, but Eberron is not one of them. i consider that the developers should correct this in future packets for many reasons: it is one of the most popular campaign settings (as evinced by the poll in this community on which CS people want to see in dndnext, being Eberron the one with most votes) and the favorite one of many (myself included). Additionally, flavor is as important as rules for many D&D players, and if Wizards strives to bring in most players they must be aware of this. Therefore, I ask that the developers mention Eberron faiths alongside those of other campaign settings. Anyone else supports this?
+1.

I'm not a dedicated fan of Eberron, but I did like the setting, and in any event it is as official a CS as the FR and Greyhawk...
dark sun, forgotten realms or grayhalk and eberon would be the best choices. they would give the most coverage.
Insulting someones grammar on a forum is like losing to someone in a drag race and saying they were cheating by having racing stripes. Not only do the two things not relate to each other (the logic behind the person's position, and their grammar) but you sound like an idiot for saying it (and you should, because its really stupid )
Needs moar Spelljammer XD
My two copper.
Needs moar Spelljammer XD

"And in Spelljammer all the above and more can apply, depending on which sphere(s) the players are from"
Done.

As to Eberron, it should be included. I'm not a big fan of it myself, fairly neutral, but it is a really popular setting.
Eberron may be popular online but I doubt its FR popular. It may not have sold that well IDK.

Fear is the Mind Killer

Fear is the Mind Killer  

Eberron may be popular online but I doubt its FR popular. It may not have sold that well IDK.

even if it is not they should do eberon for those who like high magic, and to show that you CAN do high magic (something they dont seam to want).

with eberon, FR, and dark sun you could make almost any setting you wanted and use bits and pieces from the published campains as materal
Insulting someones grammar on a forum is like losing to someone in a drag race and saying they were cheating by having racing stripes. Not only do the two things not relate to each other (the logic behind the person's position, and their grammar) but you sound like an idiot for saying it (and you should, because its really stupid )
It may not be worth doing financially to print Eberron and I like the world as well and have the 3.5 camapign setting. You are really asking someone else to spend money to provide you something that you want.

Fear is the Mind Killer

Fear is the Mind Killer  

I have no doubt Eberron will be published for DDN, wether the playtest packet make mention of it or not.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

I certainly hope Eberron is fully published. At the very least, the Campaign setting and player's guide should be published as an e-book (I hope all DDN books have e-versions, BTW). In any case, it is certainly true that Eberron is a type of CS that is quite different from the FR archetype, and lots of players do love it and buy its products (even the comics released this year). As to the financial aspect, I think that it is still selling good, perhaps not on par with the FR, but who knows, but it certainly would sell well (it is the only setting I would buy)