DC: Convincing Mirage

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tomorrow's random card today is...

Convincing Mirage

I've always kind of liked this kind of card.  I think it's a lot of fun messing with the opponents lands.  I even have a casual deck built around doing it.  I generally like Sea's Claim and Spreading Sea better though.

Discuss! 
Never knew this card existed.

Love the art with the card name.  But that's about the only interesting thing I can say about it.

If I wanted to screw with someone's land I would put my old casual Psychic Venom deck back together.
Alright for landwalk and land disruption decks, but there are some better options available. Spreading Seas is leagues above this, its actually a card I played a playset of in Standard.
The trick with Convincing Mirage is to use spells that have alternate cost depending on basic land types they control. Free Submerge and Saprazzan Legate.

Blue can also Chamber of Manipulation grab a blocker or steal the land itself Annex
Alright for landwalk and land disruption decks, but there are some better options available. Spreading Seas is leagues above this, its actually a card I played a playset of in Standard.

Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth and Filth.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Sign In to post comments