What happened to the map tool?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi!
some time ago there was a map tool program when I loged in to my ddi account. Was that a beta or something because I cant find it anymore. If so do you guys have any news when it is released?
Hi!
some time ago there was a map tool program when I loged in to my ddi account. Was that a beta or something because I cant find it anymore. If so do you guys have any news when it is released?

If by Maptool you mean the Virtual Table...  then it is no longer supported by WOTC..

You need to go here
www.gametableonline.com/welcome.php
create a free account.  Then you can go to
www.rpgtableonline.com/campaigns.php
"Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor? NOW you're scared!" - Rose Tyler
Ohh ok thanks!
Is it possible to "import" characters from the char builder in this program or do you have to do it manually?
Ohh ok thanks!
Is it possible to "import" characters from the char builder in this program or do you have to do it manually?

the character files need to be saved to your cpu, but then they can be imported; you dont have to type them in manually. the great thing about this is that character files from the old offline builder can be imported, and if they take down the 4e tools, you can still upload pc files as long as you have saved them to your cpu. they also recently added the monster data; they give you 1st and 2nd level monsters free.