Sage on a Mountain: Yagamifire's Game

55 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am starting this thread as a place for Yamagifire to tell everyone about his game. If you want to read all about Yagami's game, tell us here. If you don't want to hear about it, don't post here.

Beware: This thread may contain points and counterpoints and other stuff.

Take it from here Yagami fire. I hope the posts are really long and have many details.
extra points for calling it sage on a mountain.
"Non nobis Domine Sed nomini tuo da gloriam" "I wish for death not because I want to die, but because I seek the war eternal"

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg)

I’ve removed content from this thread because trolling/baiting is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_...

Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks.You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively.

If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the Report Post button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.  
hey man, to be fair, Yagami himself told Yokel to create this thread.  He also said that if Yokel did then he would post in it about his campaign.  He has since changed his mind stating that if enough people show interest he would start posting.  He also said the title was wrong but I see no issue with it, the message behind it is the same as all his other threads after all.
"Non nobis Domine Sed nomini tuo da gloriam" "I wish for death not because I want to die, but because I seek the war eternal"

I'm interested in seeing him post here, because it might mean he stops posting anywhere else, and that's a win for everybody.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
I am sorry but what was moderated? My post looks the same I think?
a random inapropriate comment from Lunarsavage, no worries.

That is weird because I thought Lunar Savage was a friend for Yagamifire. I wonder why he tries to post something bad about him?

Anyway I hope that Yamagi will post about his game here. He have a lot of wisdoms to give. 
Actually, I just eh...

Since an orc is around, I'll just say it had something to do with vomiting. And not on Yagami. 
My username should actually read: Lunar Savage (damn you WotC!) *Tips top hat, adjusts monocle, and walks away with cane* and yes, that IS Mr. Peanut laying unconscious on the curb. http://asylumjournals.tumblr.com/
hey man, to be fair, Yagami himself told Yokel to create this thread.  He also said that if Yokel did then he would post in it about his campaign.  He has since changed his mind stating that if enough people show interest he would start posting.  He also said the title was wrong but I see no issue with it, the message behind it is the same as all his other threads after all.

I don't really care.

The message is an insulting one, given it wasn't started by Yagami himself.
My username should actually read: Lunar Savage (damn you WotC!) *Tips top hat, adjusts monocle, and walks away with cane* and yes, that IS Mr. Peanut laying unconscious on the curb. http://asylumjournals.tumblr.com/

I don't really care.

The noxious contents (and intent) of this thread are proof positive enough of the illness of this board. Some people should be absolutely ashamed of themselves but, well, South Park (as usual) is right in that most people have very little shame left. This is compounded by the fact that this particular forum is supposed to be for DMs who are, in effect, the authority in D&D, so really the forum is supposed to be for the leaders of the community in many ways. This is how they act. They should be quite proud. Bullying, segregation, personal attacks. It's all they have. Their ability to reasonably, intellectually discuss things has completely atrophied. This is the extent of their ability. Like giggling ignoramuses sitting on a stoop harassing people that pass by, they're not even cognizant of the fact that the world is passing them by.

They're also too ignorant to realize that all they're doing is drawing more attention to me. Which means more people will see what I have to say and, inevitably, more people will agree with me. Or, even if they don't agree, more people will see value in my input. In effect, they're undermining themselves. Again though, to realize that, they'd have to be cognizant of how other people work...and that's not something they're interested in. Again...giggling ignoramuses.

If I were a mod, bans would be in order since this is, literally, an attempt to do nothing but bully someone into a corner and mock them. Both of which are violations of CoC. Hmm I know...perhaps I'll put this in hot-button terms...

Sorry, everyone...sorry for voicing my opinion on a discussion board and doing so in an honest, upfront manner. Now, which one of you has the guts to come out and say that I, for disagreeing with you, do not deserve to be on this board or deserve to post in other threads. Being gutless, I don't expect any of them will do this because it'd reveal them for the full-on hypocrites they are. They espouse equality at a table and take part in a message board, but want an echo chamber where no one can challenge them and they have to be right. Mind you, they don't have to defend anything they say...it's enough just to attack everyone else and try to shout them down. Because that's how bullies operate.

Now, the best part of all of this is, as I said, the attention it gives me. I love it. Thank you. I am apparently so important in your lifes I deserve this much attention. Thanks for the compliment. Additionally, if people DO genuinely show interest in my game, I will gladly post in this thread and draw MORE attention to how I do things and why my approach is good and works. Thank you for preparing a pulpit for me. We'll see who gathers 'round.

I'm on a journey of enlightenment, learning and self-improvement. A journey towards mastery. A journey that will never end. If you challenge me, prepare to be challenged. If you have something to offer as a fellow student, I will accept it. If you call yourself a master, prepare to be humbled. If you seek me, look to the path. I will be traveling it.

Proudly playing in many wrong ways. I'm not afraid of playing wrong according to the rules. Why are you?

100 Crack Reply of the Yagamifire. You are already wrong.

With respect: if you could get a handle on your massive ego, then maybe you won't get these kinds of reactions. People react a lot more reasonable if you don´t say things like: "Which means more people will see what I have to say and, inevitably, more people will agree with me. Or, even if they don't agree, more people will see value in my input."

That will make for more pleasant discourse, both ways.
Calling 3/4 of all threads you create "Sage atop a mountain" or whatever it is also doesn't help.  Your massive ego doesn't bring anything positive to the discussion.

Calling 3/4 of all threads you create "Sage atop a mountain" or whatever it is also doesn't help.  Your massive ego doesn't bring anything positive to the discussion.

Ignoring an ego is easy.

Creating meaningful conversation, apparently is beyond the graps of 3/4 of this forum. 
I think maybe I fail in the language use. This thread was for people to hear about Yamagi's game,,, not to complain about him or something. You can complain about him in the other threads but this thread was for hearing Yagamifire talk about his game. There is no noxious ingredients in this thread.
oh no no Yokel, you weren't noxious.  See the problem is that Yagami seems to be letting emotion get into his discussion making, you should read his post above because it really shows him defending himself against the bullies on this board.  That this board has a sickness and other such ramblings.  So basically he's just mad that you called this thread by the same name that he uses even though he told you to create a thread where he could tell his silly stories.  Don't take it personal, it's his massive ego

With respect: if you could get a handle on your massive ego, then maybe you won't get these kinds of reactions. People react a lot more reasonable if you don´t say things like: "Which means more people will see what I have to say and, inevitably, more people will agree with me. Or, even if they don't agree, more people will see value in my input."

So do you often post things that have no value whatsoever? Or is your ability to communicate so poor that people are unable to see the value in it that it possesses? Those are the only possibilities if you do not also believe that when more people see what you write they will either agree or at least find value in your contribution.

I believe what I say is correct. Hence, I believe if people read it, inevitably some people will agree with me. This is not ego. It is faith in my thoughts. It is believing earnestly in what I say. When you write things, do you do so with the belief that no one will ever agree with you? That is quite sad if it were true but I doubt it is. I've seen you say things of value and I've seen you say things you clearly believe in.

Similarly, I have disagreed with quite a few people on this board and still seen value in their input because their input has been well-reasoned, logical and worthwhile. When you write things do you do so with the belief that NO ONE will find value in what you say? Again, if so that is very sad for you, but I don't believe it's the case. Again, no ego, merely a belief in the purpose of discussion.

The actual issue is, people can't accept someone else having faith in their own words without it being an attack against them. That is not an overabundance of ego on my part...it is a lack of healthy ego on the part of the person that feels immediately defensive. When I say something like "I think what I say is right" those people immediately fall back into a mentality of "How dare you say I'm wrong!"...when in fact, I have said no such thing. In reality, they are just afraid that their way of thinking is going to be challenged...and without the fortitude to intelligently back up what they say, they have to revert to childish defensiveness. The discussion board equivalent of plugging one's ears and repeating "NANANANANANA".

Heres a good quote on "ego"

“Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'.”

Why? Because it is ego that gives you the ability to think you CAN challenge and overcome something.

And a personal favorite..

"Arrogance on the part of the meritorious is even more offensive to us than the arrogance of those without merit: for merit itself is offensive."

That about sums up the attitude to me. As I've already pointed out on other threads, in EVERY instance, I am the one that has been attacked on threads. Have I challenged ideas? Absolutely. The typical response is to attack my character. In my own threads, even ones EXPLICITLY made to help people with what the boards claim are major problems, I received PAGES of attacks on myself and attempts to derail the thread. And again, I pointed this out on another thread and NOT ONE person had the guts to point out how useless, stupid and inappropriate that was. Not one stood up and said how poorly that reflected on the forum, especially since the behavior was coming form long-standing members of the board. No, the point went ignored. Will you ignore it as well? Was the action appropriate? Is it a healthy forum attitude to attack thread starters and try to derail a thread that is entirely made to assist people? Will you address this point? Or will you support that behavior through silence?

I'm on a journey of enlightenment, learning and self-improvement. A journey towards mastery. A journey that will never end. If you challenge me, prepare to be challenged. If you have something to offer as a fellow student, I will accept it. If you call yourself a master, prepare to be humbled. If you seek me, look to the path. I will be traveling it.

Proudly playing in many wrong ways. I'm not afraid of playing wrong according to the rules. Why are you?

Do you know what the sage atop the mountain means? Have you ever bothered to ask? Yes, I am positioning myself at the mountain in those threads because I am offering to assist people. People appeal to a voice of authority & experience for help. Or do you normally put faith in teachers that say to you "Hey I don't know any more than you. Don't call me Professor...just call me "buddy" and we'll try to muddle through this together." Of course not. However, when one presents themself like this some immediately go on the defensive. Why? I'd imagine it's fragility on the part of their own ego...and an inability to have it challenged even indirectly. What a sad way to live when someone presenting themself as knowledgeable is an affront to your very sensibilities.

I sit atop the mountain every day...and atop it, I realize that my journey has just begun. So every day I stretch towards the heaven, towards perfection, knowing it is unattainable. Yet still...every day, I stand and try to stretch a bit more.

oh no no Yokel, you weren't noxious.  See the problem is that Yagami seems to be letting emotion get into his discussion making, you should read his post above because it really shows him defending himself against the bullies on this board.  That this board has a sickness and other such ramblings.  So basically he's just mad that you called this thread by the same name that he uses even though he told you to create a thread where he could tell his silly stories.  Don't take it personal, it's his massive ego

No emotion. Merely observation. Go ahead and refute my claims. Go ahead and go to the threads I have mentioned and tell me they don't mostly contain people attacking me and trying to derail a thread meant to help people.

You can also claim that this thread was made for my benefit...and even if you were right that would not change the nature of the first posts in it. Here I'll quote them for you.

I'm interested in seeing him post here, because it might mean he stops posting anywhere else, and that's a win for everybody.

Now tell me that your intention in that post isn't negative. Actually, you've already clarified in this thread that it was meant to be negative. So, even through your own actions, if you DO contend that this thread was in no way negatively aimed at me, you and others immediate took it upon yourselves to make it negative.

Here, let me make it simple for you. You're a bully. Like most bullies, you're also a coward that can't speak their mind directly for fear of being called out on their behavior. You are also apparently threatened by other people having faith and confidence in what they say and being willing to back it up. This, of course, is a part of your cowardly nature as a bully.

Now, again, tell me your intentions and tone in the replies to this thread (before I even posted) weren't negative. Do so and add the title "liar" to yourself as well. Or, say they WERE negative and attacks on me. If they were you're derailing this thread and attacking another poster. The behavior of a troll. A bully.

I think maybe I fail in the language use. This thread was for people to hear about Yamagi's game,,, not to complain about him or something. You can complain about him in the other threads but this thread was for hearing Yagamifire talk about his game. There is no noxious ingredients in this thread.

If that was your genuine intent, then it is not a failing on your part. It is the failing of almost every poster after you that immediately started flooding it with negativity. Apparently I so dominate their thoughts that they can't avoid any thread or post having to do with me.

It's flattering really. Humorous AND flattering. I think they might have a crush.

Do you know what the sage atop the mountain means? Have you ever bothered to ask? Yes, I am positioning myself at the mountain in those threads because I am offering to assist people. People appeal to a voice of authority & experience for help. Or do you normally put faith in teachers that say to you "Hey I don't know any more than you. Don't call me Professor...just call me "buddy" and we'll try to muddle through this together." Of course not. However, when one presents themself like this some immediately go on the defensive. Why? I'd imagine it's fragility on the part of their own ego...and an inability to have it challenged even indirectly. What a sad way to live when someone presenting themself as knowledgeable is an affront to your very sensibilities.

I sit atop the mountain every day...and atop it, I realize that my journey has just begun. So every day I stretch towards the heaven, towards perfection, knowing it is unattainable. Yet still...every day, I stand and try to stretch a bit more.

Yagami, I like you.

But let me just be the first to say, that I considered "sage atop the mountain" to be rather humourous. 

Yagami, I like you.

But let me just be the first to say, that I considered "sage atop the mountain" to be rather humourous. 

Well, I won't claim it wasn't meant to be humorous. I also wanted to invoke the image of the old surly wizard-sage so prevelant in D&D. It's always been a humorous archetype to me. Additionally, people are likely to read whatever they want into what I post according to their own agendas, so I had the feeling it would upset some people...but no matter what it was it would upset those people. Because I apparently threaten them so. So much, in fact, that they can't stop responding to me or even threads about me.

I think this thread is incredibly depressing.

While I personally find little value in engaging with the poster in question, WoTC has kindly provided us with an ignore button. If someone irritates you to the point where you risk compromising your own credibility by responding to them, hit that button.

Focus on promoting your own views and opinions in the marketplace of ideas, not mocking or attacking others. I certainly have my fair share of biases, but I also can acknowledge the value in other points of view (especially given that something as social as D&D must, in the end, be tailored to individual tastes).

I think this thread is incredibly depressing.

While I personally find little value in engaging with the poster in question, WoTC has kindly provided us with an ignore button. If someone irritates you to the point where you risk compromising your own credibility by responding to them, hit that button.

Focus on promoting your own views and opinions in the marketplace of ideas, not mocking or attacking others. I certainly have my fair share of biases, but I also can acknowledge the value in other points of view (especially given that something as social as D&D must, in the end, be tailored to individual tastes).

And this is why I have told you, Kerapalli, that in so many ways we see perfectly eye-to-eye, especiall in regards to the importance of promoting ones own ideas and matching them against ideas instead of attacking the person putting the idea forth.

I wish I could find this thread depressing...but my sense of humor is such that I merely find it slightly funny. Flattering as well.

I do however think it's an absolute indictment of a lot of this boards mentality however and I think the community should take it as a red flag of how quite a few of its members behave and the sort of attitude that is become prevelant. Even if people don't think it's their problem...well..."Evil prevails when good men do nothing". In this case, the board degenerates when good posters allow it.

I don't really care.

The noxious contents (and intent) of this thread are proof positive enough of the illness of this board. Some people should be absolutely ashamed of themselves but, well, South Park (as usual) is right in that most people have very little shame left. This is compounded by the fact that this particular forum is supposed to be for DMs who are, in effect, the authority in D&D, so really the forum is supposed to be for the leaders of the community in many ways. This is how they act. They should be quite proud. Bullying, segregation, personal attacks. It's all they have. Their ability to reasonably, intellectually discuss things has completely atrophied. This is the extent of their ability. Like giggling ignoramuses sitting on a stoop harassing people that pass by, they're not even cognizant of the fact that the world is passing them by.

They're also too ignorant to realize that all they're doing is drawing more attention to me. Which means more people will see what I have to say and, inevitably, more people will agree with me. Or, even if they don't agree, more people will see value in my input. In effect, they're undermining themselves. Again though, to realize that, they'd have to be cognizant of how other people work...and that's not something they're interested in. Again...giggling ignoramuses.

If I were a mod, bans would be in order since this is, literally, an attempt to do nothing but bully someone into a corner and mock them. Both of which are violations of CoC. Hmm I know...perhaps I'll put this in hot-button terms...

Sorry, everyone...sorry for voicing my opinion on a discussion board and doing so in an honest, upfront manner. Now, which one of you has the guts to come out and say that I, for disagreeing with you, do not deserve to be on this board or deserve to post in other threads. Being gutless, I don't expect any of them will do this because it'd reveal them for the full-on hypocrites they are. They espouse equality at a table and take part in a message board, but want an echo chamber where no one can challenge them and they have to be right. Mind you, they don't have to defend anything they say...it's enough just to attack everyone else and try to shout them down. Because that's how bullies operate.

Now, the best part of all of this is, as I said, the attention it gives me. I love it. Thank you. I am apparently so important in your lifes I deserve this much attention. Thanks for the compliment. Additionally, if people DO genuinely show interest in my game, I will gladly post in this thread and draw MORE attention to how I do things and why my approach is good and works. Thank you for preparing a pulpit for me. We'll see who gathers 'round.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!! Pure, straight, dry, unfiltered, WIN! And to all those people who will inevitably get on you're case for being egotistical, remember these two quotes from Nietszche, "Arrogance on the part of the meritous is even more offensive, because merit itself is offensive," and "Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul." Keep on doing what you do friend.

So do you often post things that have no value whatsoever? Or is your ability to communicate so poor that people are unable to see the value in it that it possesses? Those are the only possibilities if you do not also believe that when more people see what you write they will either agree or at least find value in your contribution.

I believe what I say is correct. Hence, I believe if people read it, inevitably some people will agree with me. This is not ego. It is faith in my thoughts. It is believing earnestly in what I say. When you write things, do you do so with the belief that no one will ever agree with you? That is quite sad if it were true but I doubt it is. I've seen you say things of value and I've seen you say things you clearly believe in.

Similarly, I have disagreed with quite a few people on this board and still seen value in their input because their input has been well-reasoned, logical and worthwhile. When you write things do you do so with the belief that NO ONE will find value in what you say? Again, if so that is very sad for you, but I don't believe it's the case. Again, no ego, merely a belief in the purpose of discussion.

The actual issue is, people can't accept someone else having faith in their own words without it being an attack against them. That is not an overabundance of ego on my part...it is a lack of healthy ego on the part of the person that feels immediately defensive. When I say something like "I think what I say is right" those people immediately fall back into a mentality of "How dare you say I'm wrong!"...when in fact, I have said no such thing. In reality, they are just afraid that their way of thinking is going to be challenged...and without the fortitude to intelligently back up what they say, they have to revert to childish defensiveness. The discussion board equivalent of plugging one's ears and repeating "NANANANANANA".

Heres a good quote on "ego"

“Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'.”

Why? Because it is ego that gives you the ability to think you CAN challenge and overcome something.

And a personal favorite..

"Arrogance on the part of the meritorious is even more offensive to us than the arrogance of those without merit: for merit itself is offensive."

That about sums up the attitude to me. As I've already pointed out on other threads, in EVERY instance, I am the one that has been attacked on threads. Have I challenged ideas? Absolutely. The typical response is to attack my character. In my own threads, even ones EXPLICITLY made to help people with what the boards claim are major problems, I received PAGES of attacks on myself and attempts to derail the thread. And again, I pointed this out on another thread and NOT ONE person had the guts to point out how useless, stupid and inappropriate that was. Not one stood up and said how poorly that reflected on the forum, especially since the behavior was coming form long-standing members of the board. No, the point went ignored. Will you ignore it as well? Was the action appropriate? Is it a healthy forum attitude to attack thread starters and try to derail a thread that is entirely made to assist people? Will you address this point? Or will you support that behavior through silence?

...I really should have read the whole thread before posting. Holy **** you and I think alike, those are both Nietszche. YagamiFire, I think you are my new favorite person to see post. There is a French word for what Yagami is demonstrating, and we could do to see more of it in America, especially from those people who are complaining about other people ruining their lives. It's called, "Elan." It is a word that means strong self-confidence drawn up from the spirit, or simply spirited self-assurance. When people demonstrate real Elan, it's always polarizing.
Just wow.  My goal of spending less time on these boards is increasingly justified.

Old School: It ain't what you play - it's how you play it.

My 1E Project: http://home.earthlink.net/~duanevp/dnd/Building%20D&D/buildingdnd.htm

"Who says I can't?" "The man in the funny hat..."

...I really should have read the whole thread before posting. Holy **** you and I think alike, those are both Nietszche. YagamiFire, I think you are my new favorite person to see post.

Thank you. I'll try to maintain the quality & content of my posts whenever possible. And I sincerely mean that, since I consider this quote to be high praise.

...I really should have read the whole thread before posting. Holy **** you and I think alike, those are both Nietszche. YagamiFire, I think you are my new favorite person to see post.

Thank you. I'll try to maintain the quality & content of my posts whenever possible. And I sincerely mean that, since I consider this quote to be high praise.

Do some research into the French word Elan, if you're not so well read that you already know what it is. It's a quality I place very high value on and you demonstrate it in spades.

Do some research into the French word Elan, if you're not so well read that you already know what it is. It's a quality I place very high value on and you demonstrate it in spades.

Haha only "well read" if you consider Order Of the Stick to be well-read (And I do!)

In response to that, all I can say is "Vive la revolution! Vive la evolucion!"

I'm sorry you feel I'm a bully, but I have no interest in bullying you.  And I'm surprised that someone with "I am not interested in peoples emotions or sensitivities. I'm interested in solid, game-related conversation. Keep that in mind and we'll get along just fine." as their signature would get so worked up.

In short, I've never bullied you YagamiFire, claiming that I have is just a shock tactic to get an emotional response from me.  The point of my posts here have been to try to demonstrate (and you have pretty done the job for me) just how big your own ego is.  How arrogant you act towards others and how high you perch yourself.  You are not a teacher for me to listen to, you do not have any authority on these boards and in more than half your posts you constantly say negative things about those who don't agree with you.  That aside calling a thread sage atop the mountain on a public forum is amazingly arrogant.

Now I understand that you need to paint me in a negative light because I've voiced my concerns over the way you communicate on these forums, I also understand why you had to do it when Svendj also voiced his concerns (in a polite way).  But seriously, no one is bullying you, all we're saying is that if you could tone down your ego, people would respond to you in more positive light.

I'm sorry you feel I'm a bully, but I have no interest in bullying you.  And I'm surprised that someone with "I am not interested in peoples emotions or sensitivities. I'm interested in solid, game-related conversation. Keep that in mind and we'll get along just fine." as their signature would get so worked up.

In short, I've never bullied you YagamiFire, claiming that I have is just a shock tactic to get an emotional response from me.  The point of my posts here have been to try to demonstrate (and you have pretty done the job for me) just how big your own ego is.  How arrogant you act towards others and how high you perch yourself.  You are not a teacher for me to listen to, you do not have any authority on these boards and in more than half your posts you constantly say negative things about those who don't agree with you.  That aside calling a thread sage atop the mountain on a public forum is amazingly arrogant.

Now I understand that you need to paint me in a negative light because I've voiced my concerns over the way you communicate on these forums, I also understand why you had to do it when Svendj also voiced his concerns (in a polite way).  But seriously, no one is bullying you, all we're saying is that if you could tone down your ego, people would respond to you in more positive light.

So, in other words, if I do what you say and act how you want, you will be nicer to me? You're right that doesn't sound like bullying at all. Would you like my lunch money while you're at it?

And I do put myself on a high pedestal. I believe I am right. I believe I have good ideas to share.

What is more arrogant than telling someone that they can teach you nothing? Ah, that's right...it is I that am arrogant. You are merely teaching me the "rules 'round here", yes? Would you like to point me to the back of the bus as well?

Sorry, but that doesn't fly. You can rationalize your behavior all you like, but it boils down to "I don't care what you're actually saying, I don't like how I think  you're saying it. Change or I'll treat you badly." That is bullying.

I'll also take this time to point out that you didn't address any of my points. Nope, instead it's more attacks on my arrogance and ego. The stock tactic around here.

If the intent of this thread was positive, you immediately filled it with negativity to attack me and derail it. That is undeniable.

If the intent of this thread was negative, you did nothing but add to that negativity by attacking me and lending support to a thread meant to mock another poster. That is undeniable.

So, which one of these two things did you do? Both violate the CoC. Both are bullying. I am sure you will rationalize it away however because the one thing bullies HATE to do is take stock of themselves and their own actions.

And, on a final note for this post, you can read emotion into whatever I write. That is your agenda. However, you neither anger me nor upset me. Not even an iota. I am merely pointing out your behavior because worms should have the rocks lifted from them to expose them to the light of day. It is not done with anger or even pride. I do it because it should be done. And because the worm squirming amuses me. And because it just brings me more attention. I love attention as do most people that believe they have something worthwhile to say. Ever hear the saying "there's no such thing as bad press"? Thanks for constantly keeping me on the front page of this board and, apparently, in your heart & mind. Your rock-groupie-like devotion to me is equally flattering and disturbing.

IMAGE(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/LolaBonne/Forum%20Pics/Popcorn.jpg)
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.

Not one with Derpy Hooves?

That last bit if key. If someone has values, and they seem them as getting subverted, they are probably going to get worked up. Just saying. Especially after giving people a warning.

See, where I'm having trouble with this is most of the stuff you're condemning or speaking against, isn't bad, but you're on Yagami for it. If people care more about how someone presents their thoughts than the thougths themselves, then that really does show a lack of strong ego on their own parts, and people who lack a strong ego, who try to control (by any means) other people who have strong egos, is the exact behavior pattern that bullies follow when they bully someone. The only difference is that bullies only go after people they think they can get away with going after.
Chances of Zaramon being a Yagami alt heavily increasing.

Yes, because if anyone disagrees with the hive mind they themselves must be suspect, right?

The last, desperate grasp of those unable to back up their points...arguing some of the people on the other side of the fence don't even exist. How very brave. Again, much better than actually addressing the points being made, right?

Some of you guys should be politicians. "Well I disagree on the grounds that I think most of my opponents political party is fictional". That'll get you far in a debate.

Oh wait...I'm doing it wrong...let me try again but with less intellectual value..

Hurr hurr chances of EnglishLanguage being a Noctaem alt heavily increasing...hurr hurr

That better? Shall we get down to discussing whether or not we all actually exist now?

Honestly, with how much he and I agree on some things I was wondering when one of us would get accused of something. Well, if anyone of you knows how to check IPs out there, and Yagami consents to this, check our IPs and you will see that we are definitely not the same person.

Yes, because if anyone disagrees with the hive mind they themselves must be suspect, right?

The last, desperate grasp of those unable to back up their points...arguing some of the people on the other side of the fence don't even exist. How very brave. Again, much better than actually addressing the points being made, right?

Some of you guys should be politicians. "Well I disagree on the grounds that I think most of my opponents political party is fictional". That'll get you far in a debate.

Oh wait...I'm doing it wrong...let me try again but with less intellectual value..

Hurr hurr chances of EnglishLanguage being a Noctaem alt heavily increasing...hurr hurr

That better? Shall we get down to discussing whether or not we all actually exist now?

You should do stand-up, I think you'd be good at it. Then again, that might just be a roundabout way of me complimenting myself because of my massive, giant Lelouch-sized ego. See, the real truth is that I'm EnglishLanguage's alt and I'm his second personality, and I post on this account just to mess with his head. Now wouldn't that be a mindscrew?
Ok let's try to break this down a bit here, since you're getting very agitated.

First, I've never included myself when saying that if you could tone down your ego.  I spoke of others and not myself.  If you could belittling me in your posts though I would appreciate it, though I understand you need to do this in order to make yoursel feel superior.  Or in your own words make you feel like you are right.  I've also never said you had bad ideas or that you shouldn't share them.  What I am saying is that when you do share those ideas, most of the time you do so in ways that seem to only stroke your own ego.  When people disagree with you, you seem to belittle them but it could interpreted that way simply because you have a big ego.

And I'm not saying there's nothing I could learn from you, if I believed that I could simply put you on ignore.  Which by the way I don't do since I believe that someone always has the chance to say or do something that I would view as valuable.  Again you seem to be putting words in my mouth but you need to do this to advance this bullying tactic and to frame me as a bad person, so again I get it.

I've never said any of the quotes you're associating to me, so I would appreciate if you could stick to what I've actually said and not whatever you decide you can try to tag to me.  I've also not treated you badly.  I've only asked you to tone down your ego and now you've had a very strong emotional response because of your sensitivity.  Obviously by your own logic if you really didn't care you wouldn't be trying to tag me as a bully or call me out on a public forum.  I've also never threatened you by saying that if you didn't change I would treat you badly.  That's 100% made up and from you.

I also don't get why you would say that the stock tactic "around here" is to state that someone has a big ego and is arrogant.  That might just be because you haven't spent much time on these boards, but I don't believe this to be true and I've spent pretty much as much time in this specific board as you have.

The reason I'm not immediately responding to your heated accusations is because they are just that.  You've also stated that I've said things that I haven't, belittled me or attempted to I should say and claimed that I'm bullying you.  By responding to what you call points, I would only add to your obvious anger.  Instead I'm trying to calm you down by pointing out that what you're saying doesn't make sense and that your reaction is overblown. 

I didn't know what the intent of the thread was because you're the one who asked the OP to create it.  Obviously this is something you seem to be forgetting.  You were asked if you could create a thread to post your campaign notes and responded that the OP should create it instead and that you would post if he did.  He created the thread but instead of posting your campaign stuff you changed your mind and instead stated that only if people showed interest you would post something.  Obviously this is not really possible now since you've turned this thread into an angry accusation that you're a victim of bullying.  By the way, real victims of online bullying would probably find your statements insulting, but I can't speak for them so I'll only say that I find your accusations insulting to people who are real victims.

To answer your question I've done neither since the only options you gave were the ones that were self serving in your accusation.  You also state that any kind of explanation on my party other than the two self serving options you give me are just more bullying and me being a bully.  Obviously you can't possibly know why I posted what I posted unless I told you why I did.

As for your final comment, there's more belittling.  Comparing me to a worm squirming under you is pretty intense on it's own but I've begun to wonder if you might have some kind of superiority complex.  I am not a worm, I'm a human being and I am not squirming.  I know you need to paint me in that kind of light to make you feel like you are right, but you should perhaps follow your own advice and take stock of your posts.  There's a lot of anger, a lot of self serving statements, a lot of belittling and a lot of ego.  You've now shown everyone the kind of person you are, I suggested along with another poster that perhaps if you toned down your ego you could get a more positive response from others.  This was in response to statements you made before then.

As for you saying you love attention and all that other stuff.  You've said that before which I thought was more as a joke or humour but now I'm starting to understand that it's not a joke.  You really do love attention and will do pretty much anything to get it.  Which is why I'm surprised you think we're the ones keeping you on the front page.  You make threads to keep yourself there and have even asked others to create threads for you when they asked you for information about your own campaign.  The rest of your last thoughts are just more self serving nonsense.

That being said after this latest post from you I don't think responding to you is the best idea.  This only seems to give you further zeal and if the whole point of this is actually to get attention like I think it is then responding is the opposite of what we should all do.  So I won't bother responding to your other accusations, defamation, etc..  Best to just walk away from someone like you.  Have fun trashing me now !

Genuinely sorry to see you go Noc, I hope you can enjoy the rest of the boards now.
I don't know what happen, LOL? That was a lot to read!

Yamagi fire do you want me to start a new post? Maybe these guys say everything they want to say. Now we can go back to hearing about the game. Your game!