Blue Time Stretch, Azami

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

The EDH Decks - White Artifact Ramp, Avacyn, Angel of Hope Blue Time Stretch, Azami, Lady of Scrolls Black Repeatable Recursion, Balthor the Defiled Red Goblin Gimmicks, Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker Green Super Ramp, Azusa, Lost but Seeking

Vedalken Mastermind since a few Wizards have come into play abilities and it can save a permanent.
Information Dealer manipulate the top cards of your libarary.
Temporal Adept for bounce.
Riptide Director can draw cards.
Supreme Inquisitor can let you remove 5 threats from an opponent's libarary.
Brine Seer offers another counter spell option.
Fallowsage draws a card when tapped.
Intruder Alarm and Faces of the Past can help you untap.
How do you win the game with this deck? I can't find any wincons.
My EDH decks: Azusa, Lost but Seeking
Singe thanks for the deck input in general so far.  Information Dealer is a card I have looked over a few times, but I 100% agree he fits the theme, he is exactly what I want, a CHEAP wizard with a pertinent ability.

As far as most of the wizards, they are just way way way too slow.  I use wizards as my draw mechanism, and a few have very pertinent abilities, but in all honesty if I am casting wizards, or using their mana abilities anywhere past turn 3 or 4 I am not happy with how my draw has been working out.

Intruder Alarm deserves playtesting as well.

This Deck Does Not Win Off Of Two-Three Card Combos.  It Wins Because It Runs Some Of The Best Cards In Magic And It Has Some Of The Most Absurd Card Advantage Of Any Deck Ever Made And Also Plays Out Very Quickly.  That being said Mind over Matter + Azami is pretty much an infi combo in itself... especially if you throw an Omniscience on top.

So...  Cards that I want in the deck:

Sleight of Hand
Information Dealer

Things I might pull:
Sigil Tracer (keeping mana up like never happens and i'd rather tap him to try and draw a free counterspell.) 

The EDH Decks - White Artifact Ramp, Avacyn, Angel of Hope Blue Time Stretch, Azami, Lady of Scrolls Black Repeatable Recursion, Balthor the Defiled Red Goblin Gimmicks, Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker Green Super Ramp, Azusa, Lost but Seeking

Sign In to post comments