Ritual for feeling the presence of someone through an object?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I think I remember reading about a ritual like this somewhere...like it allows 2 objects to be enchanted to feel the presence of a person...anyone know what im talking about?

Thanks for answers

Looking around and i still can't find anything...hmm...
Well, there's something as simple as Alarm, but that's an "area", is that the sort of "feels the presence of a person" you mean? There's a whole bunch of Warding rituals that detect people.

There's also stuff like Sending Stones, or the Ring of Brotherhood/Protector.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
Well, there's something as simple as Alarm, but that's an "area", is that the sort of "feels the presence of a person" you mean? There's a whole bunch of Warding rituals that detect people.

There's also stuff like Sending Stones, or the Ring of Brotherhood/Protector.

Yes! The rings! well least thats close enough to what i was thinking of...basically wanted something like..X Character has an item, and X Character has died so they can sense it...it's to bring in my new character, sister of the idiot bard who challenged a monk to an unarmed 1v1 and took about 60 damage on the first turn...least he tanked all her encounters though...Anyways thanks man...I think I'll just have her return the rings to her family since the party is only at level 4. unless there something else like the rings
Sign In to post comments