New Card Idea, Tremble

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
The purpose is for creatures when they enter the battle field. If a creature had a 1 tremble it would deal 1 damage to all creatures when it enters the battle field. So on with 2 tremble it deals 2 damage to all creatures when it enters the battle field, and so on.
That would be really boss with a decour deck. Spawn tokens, devour them all, THEN drop your tremble that's way to insignificant to do anything to any of your big devour creatures to kill all your opponents creatures and just swarm them with big fatties.
Also, Rockslide Elemental, anyone?
Too powerful to appear in large amounts in any given environment, and too Red-centric to appear in any other color.  Could easily be a vertical cycle, like Bloodfire Dwarf, Kavu and Colossus, but I wouldn't recommend making it into a keyword.  Boardwipes aren't really something you can turn into a set theme.
The World of Eldangard - a three act M:tG block by Fallingman Eldangard Stormfront Ragnarok
Boardwipes aren't really something you can turn into a set theme.

Really? That sounds like a great set theme - in fact you may have inspired me. I like the idea of a world that is constantly reprogramming itself. Sort of a Resiliency of Man (creatures) vs. the Wrath of  the Gods thing. The creators of this Plane now curse their violent creations wishing only to destroy them, yet they are not all powerful, and with each blow, the societies of the plane keep reappearing.

That would turn these Tremble creatures into like, prophets of doom, or bringers of plagues or something.

Altwincon for fun:

The Endclock
Legendary Artifact (R)
Whenever all creatures are destroyed, put an Eschaton counter on the Endclock. When there are six or more counters on the Endclock destroy all permanents, then you win the game.

"When the clock chimes six, you'll be out of tricks."

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Is it bad that Eskhaton is the name of a plane I created that's inhabited by an apocalyptic cult that believes it's their mission to cleanse their plane, and (once they discover other planes) the multiverse of evil? Which, since nobody is purely good or evil, you can see where this is going.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Yes.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
it's also a TOTALLY RAD BAND www.youtube.com/watch?v=klMjshchxB4
192884403 wrote:
firstrike
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
This definitely doesn't mean what you think it means.
I was referring to the painting The Treachery of Images.
I know.
I'm firmly in the "board-wiping shouldn't be a set-theme" camp. How would you have this showing up frequently at common? would people enjoy games where their creatures are almost constantly getting mass-killed?

furthermore, how would this mechanic fit into any colours beyond red and maybe white? 
Red is mass damage, white mass kill, blue mass bounce, green mass pump and regen, black mass zombify.

Now your creatures are constantly being killed and coming back/being saved
Since people haven't stopped bumping this thread, I wanted to say that xerovene's talking about Caldera Hellion (such a card exists already!) and probably didn't realize that..
OP seems to dislike ramp.
Not sure how you got that impression.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Sry, jokes.

I'm seeing all my small mana creatures being hit with small trembles all the time.

edit: Rest broken away into own thread.
it's also a TOTALLY RAD BAND www.youtube.com/watch?v=klMjshchxB4

It means "ending" in Greek, hence the choice of name.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Sign In to post comments