Creature that returns sorcery or enchanment.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a creature that has "come into play" abilities of returning either target sorcery/instand or enchantment to your hand?

Cheers all. 
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
IMAGE(http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/images/ranks/rank7mario.gif)

I have started up a Draft experiment in the Limited forums. If you're interested in Draft, come and check it out. The second packs have just been opened!

http://community.wizards.com/forum/limited-sealed-and-draft/threads/4206961

(It will go on for many more weeks, probably until end of July)

Once again aced the Rules Advisor test (Feb 2015). (I still make mistakes now and then, but who doesn't.)

"Simple questions" usually need rather complex answers, while complex questions often come down to no more than a simple "yes" or "no".

Use Roaring Primadox with the Witness for the best recursion EVAR!
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
And we have a winner; Eternal Witness  

Thanks for all of the suggestions but this card just makes it.  I plan on running it in a Recurring Nightmare deck so having one creature that can return ANYTHING to my hand is far more useful then one that targets only instants/sorceries etc.  I didn't realize such a crature existed, though I should have assumed.  

I love how crazy powerful creatures have become since I left magic 12 years ago.

I just got back in, as did a friend of mine.  He has a Recurring Nightmare deck (that he built around Urza block) with 3 creatures for destruction; 1 for each enchantment, land, creature...the current alternatice?  Angel of Despair.  Same goes for card return.  So the AoD and the Witness will open up 3-4 slots in his deck (and the one I plan to build) for more creatures with which to kill/control opponents. 
Sign In to post comments