Creature that returns sorcery or enchanment.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a creature that has "come into play" abilities of returning either target sorcery/instand or enchantment to your hand?

Cheers all. 
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
IMAGE(http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/images/ranks/rank7mario.gif)
Use Roaring Primadox with the Witness for the best recursion EVAR!
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
And we have a winner; Eternal Witness  

Thanks for all of the suggestions but this card just makes it.  I plan on running it in a Recurring Nightmare deck so having one creature that can return ANYTHING to my hand is far more useful then one that targets only instants/sorceries etc.  I didn't realize such a crature existed, though I should have assumed.  

I love how crazy powerful creatures have become since I left magic 12 years ago.

I just got back in, as did a friend of mine.  He has a Recurring Nightmare deck (that he built around Urza block) with 3 creatures for destruction; 1 for each enchantment, land, creature...the current alternatice?  Angel of Despair.  Same goes for card return.  So the AoD and the Witness will open up 3-4 slots in his deck (and the one I plan to build) for more creatures with which to kill/control opponents. 
Sign In to post comments