dungeon 207 is out!

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Why did they say "we're trying an experiment?" I thought this was a permanent change.
Let alone it was always that way at first. Articles AND compiled PDFs.
3 articles....yay?
mex did you read any of these or just count how many articles there are? bc these are some of the best adventures in forever. the ravenloft adventure alone is worth the price this month, and its like a 40+ page module.
I asked my friend that own the group's DDI account yesterday to download, but the link was broken.
Its a solid Dungeon indeed! Very good Ravenloft and Starhaunt adventures and a rather nice Domain of Dread article too.
Very nice.

About the only suggestion I would make on top of this method is to have the annoucnement of its posting be emailed to subscribers.
Here are the PHB essentia, in my opinion:
  • Three Basic Rules (p 11)
  • Power Types and Usage (p 54)
  • Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
  • Rest and Recovery (p 263)
  • All of Chapter 9 [Combat] (p 264-295)
A player needs to read the sections for building his or her character -- race, class, powers, feats, equipment, etc. But those are PC-specific. The above list is for everyone, regardless of the race or class or build or concept they are playing.
Why did they say "we're trying an experiment?" I thought this was a permanent change.

Enough people seem to like the compiled subscriber content that we're planning to continue with compilations for the forseeable future. We also have enough daily free content to keep our more casual website visitors entertained, if mildly.

Chris 

Enough people seem to like the compiled subscriber content that we're planning to continue with compilations for the forseeable future. We also have enough daily free content to keep our more casual website visitors entertained, if mildly.

Chris 

Just curioisty...but how do you quantify if people prefer coopilated magazine instead of single articles?
Wasn't the reason to change to non-coopilated magazine was piracy? (thought it just made midly annoying for pirates to pirate the magazines)  
If you don't care for piracy as now the entire magazine is being released, why not release both single and coopilated article?
Do you decided to release monthly to prevent attention from daily D&D page viewer being channeled toward 4e instead of D&DNext? 
mex did you read any of these or just count how many articles there are? bc these are some of the best adventures in forever. the ravenloft adventure alone is worth the price this month, and its like a 40+ page module.

agreed. 

"Lost? Confused? Lacking direction? Need to find a purpose in your life?"

-Welcome to Night Vale Proverb

Chris 

Glad to hear  this Thanks Chris for the update. 
agreed, thats great news
Sign In to post comments