Eyehunter Needs To Remove His Signature

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
As stated in several other posts, Eyehunter's signature breaks the HTML used to render the forum such that no posts can be seen after his post if his post is on the page. He needs to correct or delete his signature so that people can use the forums again.

Note! Eyehunter should not reply to this post before his signature is corrected, since his signature will break this post as well.
Here is a picture of how Eyehunter's Signature corrupts the forum HTML:

I don't support signatures that crash forums. 

But I also don't support people using iExplorer. Come on.

And you have to admit, his sig is kinda funny. 

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

I can't use anything at work but IE8 and it is really bothering me to have to miss half a page of posts depending on where his response his.
I can't use anything at work but IE8 and it is really bothering me to have to miss half a page of posts depending on where his response his.

Eyehunter, you must fix this injustice!

In response to Eyehunter in the other thread, I still see the signature and it still stops rendering HTML after the post.
Fixed, can someone tell me if the other thread broke when I posted my sig in the post? You can turn off sigs the same place you change your own. Sorry about all this

(Isn't calling someout like this against the CoC?) I don't care.
Check out my cube!
Show
My sig was so awesome it broke Browsers, [url= http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29455423/For_some_reason...]I had to remove it.[/url] Support Magic Fiction! Or Bolas will eat you
57193048 wrote:
You should never explain layers to people unless one of the following is true: they're studying for a judge exam, you're both in a Ben Affleck movie and it's the only way to save the world, or you hate them.
56663526 wrote:
We try to maintain the illusion that Magic cards are written in English.
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
Hell, if they steal from us, we'd be honored.
oh my god, AWESOME! Then changing the Slivers was your idea! haha lol
56734518 wrote:
Occassionally when catering, I've been put the task of arranging Fruit and Cheese or Grilled Vegetable platters. More than once a high class buffet has started with the mark of Phyrexia upon it. Since i've got a good eye for color so it looks great to people who don't get the "joke" (it's a niceley divided circle after all: the outline gives you 4-6 "regions" to work with), this has actually got me put on platter design more often, resulting in Phyrexia's presence at more private and industry events.
I have 6917 Planeswalker points, that's probably more than you. [c=Hero's Resolve]"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune, mana screw; they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures." Gerrard of the Weatherlight[/c]
Fixed, can someone tell me if the other thread broke when I posted my sig in the post? You can turn off sigs the same place you change your own. Sorry about all this

Yes, it appears to be fixed now.

It is fixed here, but it was broken in the other thread.
Okay, I'm going to try adding a link to this thread, let me know if it breaks again.
Check out my cube!
Show
My sig was so awesome it broke Browsers, [url= http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29455423/For_some_reason...]I had to remove it.[/url] Support Magic Fiction! Or Bolas will eat you
57193048 wrote:
You should never explain layers to people unless one of the following is true: they're studying for a judge exam, you're both in a Ben Affleck movie and it's the only way to save the world, or you hate them.
56663526 wrote:
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
Occassionally when catering, I've been put the task of arranging Fruit and Cheese or Grilled Vegetable platters. More than once a high class buffet has started with the mark of Phyrexia upon it. Since i've got a good eye for color so it looks great to people who don't get the "joke" (it's a niceley divided circle after all: the outline gives you 4-6 "regions" to work with), this has actually got me put on platter design more often, resulting in Phyrexia's presence at more private and industry events.
I have 6917 Planeswalker points, that's probably more than you. [c=Hero's Resolve]"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune, mana screw; they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures." Gerrard of the Weatherlight[/c]
CoughIEsuckscough
STOP USING INTERNET EXPLORER

How long have you been using the internet? Christ.  

How long have you been using the internet? Christ.  

Surpised you didn't have an excel sheet telling you how stupid it is to use IE 

Their work requires it. Mine does too, but I don't get on the boards there, so it's okay.
Check out my cube!
Show
57193048 wrote:
56663526 wrote:
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
Note! Eyehunter should not reply to this post before his signature is corrected, since his signature will break this post as well.

Look at this opprotunity that you passed up. 
why not, like, pm the guy.

not everything has to have its own thread yanno. 

Their work requires it. Mine does too, but I don't get on the boards there, so it's okay.

Firefox portable.

Yes it did break the thread

Thanks for changing your sig
I went and checked on Safari last night and it crashed it too. Weird.

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.