how am i supost to play bladersinger if i cant find the page in the book?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
i cant find it and i made a bet with mt friend (spell sword human) that i could could make it to at least lvl 11 as a blade singer (human)
It's on page 66 in the Neverwinter Campaign Setting book I believe.
Are you sure you are playing 4e or looking at the 4e Neverwinter Campaing Settings? 
Are you sure you are playing 4e or looking at the 4e Neverwinter Campaing Settings? 

This is a relevant question, as there is no such class as a spellsword in 4E...

I'm assuming he's a noob, and meant swordmage.
RIP George! 4-21-11 RIP Abie! 1-2-13
Funny Forum Quotes
[quote author=82733368 post=532127449]
58115148 wrote:
"You notice a large piece of mold clinging to your toothbrush. What do you do?" "I cast Fireball." "I run like hell!
63797881 wrote:
The standard d4 is somewhat (SOMEWHAT) rounded on the top, the older models are even flat. The Lego is shaped in such a way that in an emergency, you can use one as a makeshift surgical knife.
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
My wife asked me if her pants made her look fat. What do you think I said?
Wife: Do these pants make me look fat? RedSiegfried: I just killed a bunch of orc women and children.
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote:
28.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character (Monk or otherwise) does not require my character to be completely shitfaced, no matter what the name (and fun interpretation) implies.
29.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character does not require ME to be completely tanked, no matter how "in-character" I want to be..

who said it was 4e?
who said it was 4e?

Since 4E is the newest print version, people tend to assume that it is (that's why it's generally a good idea to put the edition in either the title or the first words of the post).

Since Bladesinger (Complete Warrior, page 17) is a 10-level prestige class (PrC), there's no way to progress beyond that...unless your DM makes an expanded chart.  Simply counter by saying to your friend that you'll reach level 11 in Bladesinger when he reaches level 11 as a Spellsword (since it, too, is a 10-level PrC [Complete Warrior, page 79]). 

who said it was 4e?

You, because you made an identical topic in the 4e General Discussion section after your question was answered in 4e CharOp.
@ bobgari: Considering you're posting in 4e forums, it's pretty much implied. If you're here asking about the 3.5 PrC's Alsebra mentioned, you're in the wrong place. And as EnglishLanguage pointed out, you brought up the same argument in CharOp, which was probably not the smartest idea.
RIP George! 4-21-11 RIP Abie! 1-2-13
Funny Forum Quotes
[quote author=82733368 post=532127449]
58115148 wrote:
"You notice a large piece of mold clinging to your toothbrush. What do you do?" "I cast Fireball." "I run like hell!
63797881 wrote:
The standard d4 is somewhat (SOMEWHAT) rounded on the top, the older models are even flat. The Lego is shaped in such a way that in an emergency, you can use one as a makeshift surgical knife.
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
My wife asked me if her pants made her look fat. What do you think I said?
Wife: Do these pants make me look fat? RedSiegfried: I just killed a bunch of orc women and children.
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote:
28.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character (Monk or otherwise) does not require my character to be completely shitfaced, no matter what the name (and fun interpretation) implies.
29.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character does not require ME to be completely tanked, no matter how "in-character" I want to be..
@ bobgari: Considering you're posting in 4e forums, it's pretty much implied.

I thought that the 'What's a Player to Do?'/'What's a DM to Do?' forums were for all available versions.  That still generally requires the first post (or topic title) to directly state the version (if not necessary, it's a nice gesture so stuff like this doesn't happen).

You, because you made an identical topic in the 4e General Discussion section after your question was answered in 4e CharOp.

I was unaware of this (until you pointed it out).
You are correct, this section of the forums is edition-neutral.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.