Faithless Looting
Goblin Electromancer
Krenko's Command
Goblin Rally
Battle Hymn
Infernal Plunge
Burn at the Stake
Reforge the soul 

Not sure on the exact card choices but ramp out guys and dome for win as early as turn 4/5? 
Storm-like?

Is this on the radar?   

Um, "to draw cards" and "for the mana" ?

I guess you could put in some conventional burn and Krenko, Mob Boss for a more consistent swarm strategy (out of the sideboard?) but I believe the aim of the deck is to assemble/sculpt a critical mass/combination of cards in hand/play/graveyard over the first few turns then "go off" one big turn style.

Battle Hymn provides the mana to flash back token generators to boost subsequent battle Hymns. Reforge the soul digs into more hymns/tokens/win condition to keep the combo going (think Regal Force in Elves) or can miracle off the top when your hand is out of resources. Infernal plunge is there, I suppose, to fill in mana gaps if you need a boost to get up to Past in flames or goblin rally etc.

Some guys at my shop put a version of it together as a lark for one of them to play at FNM. Not sure how it performed. 
It's pretty budget, though, and golfishable on flying basilisk if you want to tune or experiment with variations.

I remember seeing people post about this deck before rotation. Pretty sure there were more rituals back then. Deck could win like T2 if you had the hand, but was rather terrible. 

(at)MrEnglish22

I remember seeing people post about this deck before rotation. Pretty sure there were more rituals back then. Deck could win like T2 if you had the hand, but was rather terrible. 

Goblin Rally and Electromancer probably an improvement over Kuldotha Rebirth and whatever rituals but yea, it's kind of one of those fun FNM decks like 55 land Zombie Hunt