How do I delete this account?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've gone through the unhelpful wizards.custhelp.com/ page and there is nothing that tells me how to delete this account.

I'd rather not delete it, to be honest, but there doesn't appear to be any other option if I want to stop paying for DDI.

(Its not that I didn't like it, I just don't use it any more due to my career and since the VTT (or DTT, w/e) was canned).

Anyone got any advice?

Howdy Kyros,

You don't need to delete your account to cancel your DDI subscription.  Contact Customer Service and they should be able to help you out.   

All around helpful simian

I've gone through the unhelpful wizards.custhelp.com/ page and there is nothing that tells me how to delete this account.

I'd rather not delete it, to be honest, but there doesn't appear to be any other option if I want to stop paying for DDI.

(Its not that I didn't like it, I just don't use it any more due to my career and since the VTT (or DTT, w/e) was canned).

Anyone got any advice?

Well, the advice I can offer is head to www.gametableonline.com/welcome.php and register for a free account.  Then head to www.rpgtableonline.com/welcome.php and log in using that account, and you can access the VT in all it's glory.  GTO is the company that started the VT for Wizards, and when Wizards stopped supporting it, GTO stepped up and took over, and they are doing a fine job.  Free access to the VT, with additional paid Access to more map tiles, more tokens, importing characters that you have saved and exported with the CB, access to monster imports, etc.
"Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor? NOW you're scared!" - Rose Tyler