newbie iPad Version Questions

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have searched here and cannot find the answer, so I am hoping someone can help me out here. If you have a card with a power, such as sacrifice to destroy artifact or something similar, how the heck do you use that power? I have had that card on the table a couple of times and would love to have been able to use it, but I can't figure it out. I have tried dragging it to the graveyard, I have clicked on it and no option  came up for sacrificing, nothing. 

Also, for online multiplayer, are ipad users only competing with other ipad users or are we able to compete with those that have it on PC or Xbox? 
I have searched here and cannot find the answer, so I am hoping someone can help me out here. If you have a card with a power, such as sacrifice to destroy artifact or something similar, how the heck do you use that power? I have had that card on the table a couple of times and would love to have been able to use it, but I can't figure it out. I have tried dragging it to the graveyard, I have clicked on it and no option  came up for sacrificing, nothing. 

Also, for online multiplayer, are ipad users only competing with other ipad users or are we able to compete with those that have it on PC or Xbox? 

Double click on the card....then click the option on it...the card needs to be on the battlefield already as well...

And you only play users with the same system....iPad vs iPad....ps3 vs ps3, etc...
When it has a yellow border, you can play it.  double tap the card and then next to it at the top it will say something like More Information or something and then at the bottom it will say "Activate Abilities".  Also the actual ability on the card will be outlined too.  And sometimes you can click on the ability on the card itself to activate it.
Sign In to post comments