New DM with no clue on Mastermind

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
So Finally got a group of friends to tryout 4th edition and working on putting them through an xcrawl style dungeon, dungeon crawling as a spectator sport, and saw this mastermind tool. But trying to build fights with it and am wonderign do i really have to manually insert every monster and item and what not into it? Thanks in advance for anything you say.
A quick google search didn't turn up anything that was obviously what you were referring to.

Can you give us more info about this "mastermind tool", or maybe a link? 
"The world does not work the way you have been taught it does. We are not real as such; we exist within The Story. Unfortunately for you, you have inherited a condition from your mother known as Primary Protagonist Syndrome, which means The Story is interested in you. It will find you, and if you are not ready for the narrative strands it will throw at you..." - from Footloose
For one thing I'm and idiot and meant masterplan. Fun result of werid hours and little sleep. www.habitualindolence.net/masterplan/ is the site its from. Wizards has it on the tools page. so yeah. . . sill wondergin about adding all the various info bits into it. thanks again.
You can import creatures into it from the Adventure Tools - ask on the Masterplan facebook page if you're having trouble.
For one thing I'm and idiot and meant masterplan. Fun result of werid hours and little sleep

We all have moments like that, often with rather less excuse.
"The world does not work the way you have been taught it does. We are not real as such; we exist within The Story. Unfortunately for you, you have inherited a condition from your mother known as Primary Protagonist Syndrome, which means The Story is interested in you. It will find you, and if you are not ready for the narrative strands it will throw at you..." - from Footloose