4) Shock   
4) Act of Treason
4) Syncopate  

Lands (24)
---
4) Izzet Guildgate
10) Island
10) Mountain

They are all commons, even Syncopate. It was originally a common from Oddeysey.

I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

Syncopate would be better as Condescend. Shock would probably be better as Firebolt, Chain Lightning, Electrolyze, or Staggershock. Brainstorm would be better as Preordain.

I don't really think Act of Treason is that good in this deck, might be alright though.

A couple Kaervek's Torch or Rolling Thunder might be a nice way to finish off your opponent, if your few creatures and burn spells can't get all the way there.

Some way to filter through your library might be good. Faithless Looting, Desperate Ravings, or Thoughtflare.

proud member of the 2011 community team
Right. Well Think Twice is very close to Ravings. I don't think there's a good replacement for Thoughtflare in Pauper. You have Deep Analysis, but it's sorcery speed. There's Gush. but it isn't great in this deck.
Also you should probably play Izzet Boilerworks over Izzet Guildgate unless you fear land destruction.
Mulldrifter is awesome in any deck that can run it.

Right. Well Think Twice is very close to Ravings. I don't think there's a good replacement for Thoughtflare in Pauper. You have Deep Analysis, but it's sorcery speed. There's Gush. but it isn't great in this deck.

Foresee is excellent
while it doesn't filter it can dig up to 6 cards deep
proud member of the 2011 community team